ITFull TimeBARRIE, ON
Maintains information technology strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Basic familiarity and understanding of Microsoft Azure and Cloud Computing.
- Basic understanding of networking, TCP/IP, DNS, and email.
- Past experience with Microsoft Networking Technologies.
- Understanding of Microsoft Cluster Server
- Responsible for the maintenance and administration of the IT hardware and network environment.
- Development and deployment of IT strategies and systems.
- Provide ongoing technical support and user training.
- Ensuring that the building’s security & phone systems are maintained and administered via processes carried out by IT staff.
- Management of backups and backup infrastructure
- Coordinate and manage the implementation projects
- Responsible for Managing the IT Budget including expenses, resources, and contractors.
- Responsible for communicating any system information to the organization including changes, outages.
- Responsible for the Network Security
- Responsible for first line trouble shooting for Department Systems
- Responsible for Implementation and Overseeing all Department Processes
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to
- Enhance the professional development of staff.
- Lead by example
Every employee of Busch Systems, Including the IT Manager, is responsible for acknowledging and striving to uphold the following statement:
“At Busch Systems, our core philosophy of ‘People, Planet, Product’ is central to our values and corporate culture. Specifically, in our sustainability practices, we recognize that by constantly striving to reach a higher standard of environmental accountability, we can encourage our colleagues, suppliers and clients to do the same. By making a conscious commitment to be eco-responsible in our business practices, Busch Systems aims to be sustainably impactful in communities on a local, national and worldwide level.”