BINS 4 Shredding - Modifications Associate
BINS4Full TimeBARRIE, ON
Modifications / Warehouse Associate - Assembler
Reports To: Operations Manager
A Modifications Associate is responsible for the timely and accurate building of collection bins.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Product Assembly
- Comfortable using hand/power tools.
- Assist with lifting and moving product on the production floor and moving inventory to various locations using a pallet jack
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment by sweeping, emptying garbage containers, tidying up materials, keeping walkways free from obstructions etc.
- General maintenance & other warehouse duties as assigned.
· Ability to complete repetitive tasks at times
· Must be able to lift 50lbs and stand for extended periods of time.
· Positive Attitude and Team Player.