WarehouseFull TimeBARRIE, ON
Busch Systems’ Warehouse team takes pride in our unity, collaboration, and positive environment. In this position your primary responsibility is to manage the shipment and receipt of all sales orders, products, materials, and supplies. You are also responsible for maintaining organization of the bin locations throughout the warehouse.
Note: This position requires experience using ELECTRIC FORKLIFTS AND REACH TRUCKS. It also requires experience driving a HEAVY VEHICLE (more than 4,500KG).
Key Responsibilities and Accountability:
· Monitor emails to keep track on the status of incoming shipments.
· Promptly unload incoming trucks and put product away into racking.
· Input product receipts and complete product Put-Aways using the WMDM (Warehouse Mobile Data Module).
· Verify the count and quality of products/supplies received.
· Print, sign, and sticker BOL paperwork sent from Logistics for outgoing shipments.
· Load trucks with appropriate outgoing shipments.
· Email Logistics end of day to report if all orders were picked up and provide their associated tracking numbers.
· Using Microsoft NAV, run the daily replenishment worksheet to refill stock of low-level shelf locations.
· Take physical counts periodically (e.g if inventory discrepancy is found) and check against inventory control totals.
· Do a supply check every other week and email to Warehouse Coordinator.
· Share responsibility of driving the shunt truck across the road with the shipper/receiver in the other warehouse.
· Housekeeping as a team (aisles cleared, take out garbage, sweep floors, organize skids etc…)
*Everything above must be executed following the MOL Standards and Busch Systems’ H&S Policies. *
Every employee of Busch Systems, including the Shipper/Receiver, is responsible for acknowledging and striving to uphold the following statement:
“At Busch Systems, our core philosophy of ‘People, Planet, Product’ is central to our values and corporate culture. Specifically, in our sustainability practices, we recognize that by constantly striving to reach a higher standard of environmental accountability, we can encourage our colleagues, suppliers and clients to do the same. By making a conscious commitment to be eco-responsible in our business practices, Busch Systems aims to be sustainably impactful in communities on a local, national and worldwide level.”