WarehouseFull TimeBARRIE, ON
Modifications Associate - Assembler
Reports To: Modifications and Plastic Lumber Supervisor or Operations Manager
A Modifications Associate is responsible for the timely and accurate building of waste and recycling containers which are assembled to the customer’s specifications.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Product Assembly
- Comfortable using hand/power tools, power drills, saws, levels, etc.
- Assist with lifting and moving product on the production floor and moving inventory to various locations using a pallet jack
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment by sweeping, emptying garbage containers, tidying up materials, keeping walkways free from obstructions etc.
- General maintenance & other warehouse duties as assigned.
· Previous experience in wood working, cabinet making and/or construction would be considered an asset but not required
· Ability to complete repetitive tasks at times
· Must be able to lift 50lbs and stand for extended periods of time.
· Positive Attitude and Team Player
Every employee of Busch Systems, Including the Modifications Associate is responsible for acknowledging and striving to uphold the following statement:
“At Busch Systems, our core philosophy of ‘People, Planet, Product’ is central to our values and corporate culture. Specifically, in our sustainability practices, we recognize that by constantly striving to reach a higher standard of environmental accountability, we can encourage our colleagues, suppliers and clients to do the same. By making a conscious commitment to be eco-responsible in our business practices, Busch Systems aims to be sustainably impactful in communities on a local, national and worldwide level.”