WarehouseFull TimeBARRIE, ON
Reports To: Modifications and Plastic Lumber Supervisor
A Modifications Associate is responsible for the timely and accurate building of waste and recycling containers which are assembled to the customer’s specifications.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Assemble products as per customer specifications using a variety of tools and machines such as hand/power tools, power drills, saws, levels, etc.
- Ensure all orders are built on time and to the highest quality standard.
- Complete warehouse picks and output production systematically.
- Move inventory to various locations
- Assist with lifting and moving product on the production floor and moving inventory to various locations using a pallet jack
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment by sweeping, emptying garbage containers, tidying up materials, keeping walkways free from obstructions etc.
- General maintenance & other warehouse duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in wood working, cabinet making and/or construction would be considered an asset but not required
- Good working knowledge of basic shop equipment and hardware; Using a variety of tools and machines such as; hand and power tools, power drills, saws, levels etc.
- Basic mathematical skills, ability to effectively read measurements and make accurate cuts.
- ·bility to complete repetitive tasks at times
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and stand for extended periods of time
- Demonstrated ability to operate material handling equipment.
- Able to work independently and be self-directed, while functioning as a team member and contributing to company goals.
- Computer literacy, including e-mail and ability to learn company systems.
- Attention to detail in all areas of work, including housekeeping.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Ability to follow workflow processes and policy and procedures
- Health & safety oriented
Every employee of Busch Systems, Including the Modifications Associate is responsible for acknowledging and striving to uphold the following statement:
“At Busch Systems, our core philosophy of ‘People, Planet, Product’ is central to our values and corporate culture. Specifically, in our sustainability practices, we recognize that by constantly striving to reach a higher standard of environmental accountability, we can encourage our colleagues, suppliers and clients to do the same. By making a conscious commitment to be eco-responsible in our business practices, Busch Systems aims to be sustainably impactful in communities on a local, national and worldwide level.”