Business Development Coordinator
Business DevelopmentFull TimePort Coquitlam, BC
Brymark Installations Group Inc. (Brymark) is a multi-discipline industrial general contracting company with its primary focus in piping, structural and mechanical system installation for B.C.’s petro-chemical, bulk material handling, power generation, mining, and pulp and paper industries. We also provide a variety of related services, including civil, maintenance, demolition and project management. Since 1983, Brymark Installations has been building its reputation for integrity, reliability and expertise in tackling challenging projects. Brymark is a B.C. owned and operated company and is also proud to be a member of Carlson Construction Group.
We are seeking a motivated business development coordinator to assist our Business Unit Manager and VP of Business Development to expand our business. The role will drive lead generation through conducting market analysis, initiating contact with prospects, generating leads through industry relationships and cold calls, assist to maintain relationships with existing clients and address their needs.
This role would be responsible for a range of administrative duties to support developing business including CRM populating and maintenance, assist with presentation development, proposal production, development of marketing materials, etc.
To excel in this position, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, have excellent people skills, and be comfortable pitching and presenting to customers regularly.
- Conducting market research to identify new business development opportunities
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers via email, video, phone, and in-person
- Coordinating and arranging client events, meetings, appointments, and conferences
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients
- Writing and distributing agendas, proposals, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings
- Creating and maintaining client databases and mail lists
- Tracking submitted proposals and providing feedback to management
- Providing effective administrative support
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 2 - 4 years of professional experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Good understanding of construction and the key sectors (i.e. Heavy civil, Infrastructure, Oil Gas, Pulp and Paper, Bulk handling) is considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong networking skills
In return we offer
- Competitive base salary
- Company Paid RRSP
- Bonus Eligible
- Professional development
- 14 statutory holidays (per calendar year)
- Competitive benefits program
- The ability to grow with a BC family owned and operated company
“We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Brymark Installations Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity and inclusion.”
Brymark Installations Group Inc. does not accept and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited résumés from agencies. Agencies should not submit resumes in response to this posting, to Brymark employees or any associated company location.