Customer Success Engineer (2 positions)
Customer SuccessFull TimeQuebec, QC
Botpress is a fast-growing AI startup located in Quebec City and is the author of the world’s most popular open-source conversational platform, which is used by thousands of developers world-wide and hundreds of Global 2000 companies. With our tools, companies build conversational assistants that are easy to use, available anywhere and positively change the way employees work and create business applications.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer that is ready to embark on our mission of making machines understand humans. As a fast-growing VC-backed startup, the potential for an ambitious professional is limitless.
About this Role
You will have the opportunity to work with and support many new, leading-edge technologies that solve real customer challenges while being a voice for customers, community, partners and Botpress. Your mission is to make our customers and partners successful while strengthening the relationship with Botpress. You can make a huge impact and have real ownership of the work you do.
- Working with Global 2000 companies to implement the Botpress solutions for their unique environments
- Be the platform expert, knowing all the ins and outs of Botpress, and guide customers to build great conversational AI experiences
- Diving deeply into complex technical puzzles and work collaboratively to understand and resolve customer issues
- Be the champion of our customers by providing real-time feedback to internal teams about product performance and customer needs
- Be a driver of innovation within the success team, the company and with our customers, by looking for better ways to do the work we do, improve the tools we use and how we raise the bar on the service we deliver to our Global 2000 customers
- Understanding our NLU and assisting customers in building and improving datasets to ensure the optimum conversational experience
- Contribute to product documentation, customer knowledge base, and best practices guides
- 2-4 years of software development experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Technical Writing, or equivalent professional experience
- Experienced in using:
- SQL (PostgreSQL, SQLite)
- Linux/Unix & Windows systems
- A deep interest in Conversational AI, voice- and chat-based user experiences
- Excellent presence; strong written and verbal communication skills in English (French is an advantage)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup is a must
- Well-organized, excellent work ethic, pays attention to detail, and self-starting
- Experience working with large Enterprises is a plus
- Work in either the Montreal or Quebec City office