Data Analyst (New Graduates)
Applied ScienceFull TimeOttawa, ON
At BluWave-ai our mission is to deliver innovative AI solutions to accelerate the transformation towards renewable energy. We apply AI to increase the use of clean energy in smart grids and microgrids with distributed energy resources and demand response. We are driving the transition to electrification of transportation as the grid becomes the local gas station.
We are looking for talented people with an entrepreneurial drive to seize on the ground floor opportunities, grow their careers, and make a positive impact on the environment.
Who you are
- You love data, software, and what Data Science can deliver
- You love building data-driven tools
- You have a deep understanding of statistics and probability concepts
- Analysis, design, and implementation of solutions to ingest, transform, and store structured and unstructured datasets.
- Develop statistical and machine learning solutions for analysis, data mining, and modeling of IoT data.
- Develop resilient testing strategies to monitor model performance.
- Prepare documents and presentations to inform and demonstrate.
- Effective interaction with product management, software development, DevOps, project management, and test team to provide cross-functional effectiveness.
Your Knowledge, Experience, and Skills
- Experience with building data-driven algorithms
- Experience with cleaning, reshaping, exploring, and visualizing data in various formats.
- Experience with coding in Python
Considered an asset:
- Experience with Machine Learning tools and techniques
- Experience with the Power Systems Engineering
- New BSc graduate.
What You Will Gain
- Opportunity to serve to the greater cause of climate change mitigation.
- Knowledge, skills, and professional networking at the intersection of electrical engineering, machine learning, optimization, and software development.
- Startup experience and ground floor opportunities for growth in a diverse team.
- Competitive compensation.
Diversity makes us stronger. BluWave-ai provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Authorization to work in Canada will be required for this position. Remote-by-default can be considered for exceptional candidates.