Customer Success Specialist
Support & SuccessFull TimeHalifax, NS
BlueLight Analytics Inc., a Halifax-based growth stage digital health start-up, is committed to providing dentists with the insights they need to improve patient safety and satisfaction. Our continued success is dependent on the strength of our relationships with our customers, and the cohesiveness of our growing team.
BlueLight is looking for an attentive, proactive and driven Customer Success Specialist to provide support and become an advocate for the customer within the company. You must be a self-starter and willing to take ownership of the customer relationship to ensure that user experience is optimized. In this highly collaborative position, fit is as important as experience and a can-do attitude will serve you well.
- You excel in dealing with client-facing matters, and will become an advisor by providing exemplary technical support and feedback to our users;
- You possess acute attention to detail and an inclination for science that will be beneficial in reviewing customer data for quality control and accuracy;
- You are a patient, natural educator that will continue to build strong relationships with our users to support adoption;
- You understand the importance of being a team player, and are enthusiastic about helping others for the success of the company;
- You can effectively communicate with the product and development teams to escalate issues as required and recommend new features that will improve user experience;
- You are an expert on the product, and will diligently and thoroughly test new software features before they are released to the customer;
- You are committed to building internal processes that are organized and scalable;
- You understand that tasks can evolve quickly at a growing company and are comfortable with change;
- You are motivated to proactively and consistently find new ways to add value.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Science or related discipline preferred
Experience: Recent graduate with preference given to candidates with prior customer support experience.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume on or before April 19, 2019. Only successful applicants will be contacted.