Director of Demand Generation
MarketingFull TimeHalifax, NS
BlueLight Analytics Inc., a Halifax-based growth-stage digital health start-up, is committed to providing dentists with the insights they need to improve patient safety and satisfaction. Our continued growth is dependent on delivering products and services that dentists love and use every day to improve patient outcomes. We are searching for a Director of Demand Generation who will lead commercial adoption of a game changing new product in the dental technology space by driving demand generation amongst innovators/early adopters. If you are ambitious, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and want to have a real influence on establishing and growing a business in a flat organizational structure, please read on.
Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer, you will create, implement, and manage a scalable digital demand generation program, including campaigns and reporting functions, driving the successful execution of the plan to achieve recurring revenue targets. The Director of Demand Generation will also be responsible for delivering measurable value from marketing programs across multiple channels, including Email, social, web, webinars, digital, and trade shows.
To be successful at BlueLight you must think outside of the box and routinely pitch in to help in areas that will be outside of your general job description and comfort zone. The core responsibilities for the Director of Demand Generation include:
- Develop a deep understanding of BlueLight’s customers, products and the buyer’s journey to successfully execute strategy/programs/etc
- Lead the demand generation function to drive predictable, scalable, and repeatable pipeline and revenue
- Develop and execute a demand generation vision and strategy using industry best practices that are effective for the dental technology industry
- Own the demand funnel by developing the right metrics, Call-To-Actions, conversion paths, nurturing, and routing practices in concert with Sales leadership for an integrated approach that maximizes recurring revenue
- Maintain pipeline and forecast in our CRM (HubSpot)
- Define and develop lead nurturing campaigns based on target buyer personas and real-time measurements based on lead quality and conversion
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 5-10 years of experience in a SaaS sales/demand generation role, preferably in an environment where a new technology is being introduced into a new market
- Experience in management of inbound and outbound digital demand generation channels, such as email, digital advertising, SEO, webinars, social and account-based marketing (ABM).
- Must have experience in executing digital strategies and tactics to drive web traffic, content conversion, and brand awareness
- Undergraduate University Degree in Business Administration with a focus in Marketing.
- An MBA or MTEI degree would be considered an asset
- Deep experience with managing campaigns through Hubspot, or equivalent CRM platform
- Self-starter, highly motivated, team oriented, with an entrepreneurial spirit