ProductFull TimeToronto, ON
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Delivery Manager will plan, coordinate, track and validate overall software delivery, across all phases of the project including; Discovery process, development, testing, UAT and deployment of products. You will work closely with product management, technology, customer operations and technology teams to ensure that products and product functionality supports the business strategy. The successful candidate will be expected to manage the relationships of the company’s most valued clients while ensuring the successful delivery of the product road map.
· Manage the delivery of software development and maintenance working closely with developers, architects, quality assurance experts, product managers and content development teams.
· Work closely with our amazing production team to gather, distill, and synthesize digital product requirements through multiple channels and studies to create new and exciting products.
· Build positive and collaborative relationships on multiple organizational levels, with managers, partners and peers from diverse backgrounds across functional lines.
· Manage the relationship with the client throughout the project, help stakeholders reach across the enterprise to ensure the product efforts succeed, while acting as the main point of contact between the client and the team.
· Continuously engage the client, other stakeholders, and the team to ensure the team is delivering exactly what the client needs.
· Produce product release and project plans.
· Ensure the customer voice is present throughout the product development lifecycle.
· Ensure the delivery of our services is within the agreed upon scope, quality, schedule, and budget
· Work with our business development team throughout the sales process to help define and scope the engagements, as well as identify further business opportunities with our clients
· Excellent time management skills
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
· 5+ years of experience in Delivery Management.
· 2+ years of experience in Professional Services.
· Agile/Scrum certified
· Strong working knowledge of JIRA, Confluence and BitBucket
· Strong working knowledge on cloud platforms (AZURE, AWS)
· Strong experience in developing and overseeing product road maps
· Experience with complex data applied in enterprise/corporate settings
· Ability to present and sell solutions to various stakeholders
· Bachelor of Engineering and/or Computer Science is preferred
Blanc Labs accelerates innovation for financial institutions and other industry leaders through a core focus on emerging technologies. Headquartered in Toronto, the firm builds cutting-edge technology in full partnership with clients in North & South America. We empower clients to enhance their digital offerings and bring creative solutions to market faster. Learn more at www.blanclabs.com.
Blanc Labs is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
To apply now please submit your resume through our LinkedIn posting, or email email@example.com