OperationsFull TimeFredericton, NB
Beauceron is a fast-growing, well-funded start-up with fantastic customer traction focusing on the human side of cybersecurity. We believe every employee is an entrepreneur in their own right, and that people are critical to success. Beauceron is a place where you can rely on the pack to have your back.
If you are a hungry, creative self-starter who enjoys working with data, this is an exciting opportunity for you! As the Marketing Coordinator, you’ll be reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer and will have the chance to work collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop sales and marketing tools.
- Support inbound marketing efforts with website updates and e-mail marketing execution.
- Support with event planning, logistics and attendance, including domestic and international travel (conferences, speaking engagements and webinars).
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to develop and implement social media content and strategy.
- Build an expertise in Hubspot, ensuring data is clean and updated.
- Identify prospects based on our existing customers and target profiles.
- Conduct market intelligence research and analysis on an ongoing basis to share with the rest of the team.
- You are comfortable learning new technology and quickly become an expert.
- You are detail driven. You love ensuring i's are dotted and t’s are crossed.
- You have excellent active listening skills, with the ability to uncover client needs by asking qualifying questions.
- You maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects. A willingness to learn and grow cybersecurity knowledge is critical.
- You believe in Beauceron’s mission statement and core values.
- You have great attention to detail and the ability to develop, articulate and execute plans.
- Design experience and MailChimp experience an asset.
Why Work with Us
- You’re excited by the opportunity to have extreme ownership over a role and grow with a company.
- We're a small, tight-knit group that works closely together.
- We have an excellent health and dental benefits package.
If this sounds like a fit for you, please apply through the button below.
Be sure to mention your favourite type of food in your cover letter; the Beauceron team often frequents local downtown Fredericton restaurants over lunch.
Beauceron thanks you for your interest. An e-mail will automatically be sent to you letting you know we've received your application. The information you share with us will be subject to privacy regulations found here, and will be stored until Beauceron deletes the information at its discretion.