Strategic Account Manager
SalesFull TimeFredericton, NB
Beauceron is a fast-growing, well-funded start-up with fantastic customer traction focusing on the human side of cybersecurity.
We believe every employee is an entrepreneur in their own right, and that people are critical to success. Beauceron is a place where you can rely on the pack to have your back.
If you are a hungry, creative self-starter who is interested in prospecting through to closing sales deals, this is an exciting opportunity for you! As the Strategic Account Manager, you’ll be reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer and will be building on a solid foundation of sales strategy with the opportunity to impact and drive new process.
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will identify, work and close enterprise level deals. This role will involve a significant amount of travel; you’ll need a valid Canadian drivers’ license and the ability to frequently travel internationally.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Qualify prospects against company criteria.
- Work with marketing team to plan and execute lead generation campaigns, including (but not limited to) selecting trade shows, targeting cold calls and e-mail campaigns.
- Frequent travel into territory to build new business opportunities after prospecting to set up your own meetings.
- Keep daily detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions.
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods.
- Understand and plan out accounts to identify the customer pain and the path to budget.
- Create unique solutions based on customer problems.
- You have high emotional intelligence and are a strategic thinker.
- You have excellent active listening skills, with the ability to uncover client needs by asking qualifying questions.
- Have 5+ years of experience with running the full-sales cycle: lead generation, qualification, demos/pilots, negotiation, and close.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects. A willingness to learn and grow cybersecurity knowledge is critical.
- You believe in Beauceron’s mission statement and core values.
- Attention to detail and ability to develop, articulate and execute plans.
- Comfortable with C-level selling strategies.
Why Work with Us
- You’re excited by the opportunity to have extreme ownership over a role and grow with a company.
- There's no cap on earning potential.
- We're a small, tight knit group that works closely together.
If this sounds like a fit for you, please apply through the button below.
Be sure to mention your favourite type of food in your cover letter; the Beauceron team often frequents local downtown Fredericton restaurants over lunch.
Beauceron thanks you for your interest. An e-mail will automatically be sent to you letting you know we've received your application. The information you share with us will be subject to privacy regulations found here, and will be stored until Beauceron deletes the information at its discretion.