Client Success - Onboarding Specialist
ImplementationFull TimeVancouver, BC
Want to join a dynamic, expanding tech startup? Accounts Payable automation is a growing solution domain. Beanworks Solutions Inc. is revolutionizing the world of accounting software by disrupting traditional solutions with its elegant, cloud-based software, BeanworksAP. We solve the pain of lost invoices, late payment fees and managing paper. We make controllers and AP managers rejoice by automating their manual accounts payables processes, giving them total visibility, control and reduced fraud risk.
Beanworks Solutions Inc. is conveniently located in Downtown Vancouver, with easy access to transit and affordable parking. Our smart, diverse team, values innovation, accountability and doing whatever it takes to get the job done, and done well.
Become our Client Success - Onboarding Specialist and join our growing team. One of the significant ways we differentiate ourselves from our competitors is by providing an amazing customer service experience. Providing great customer service is essential to the success of our operations. We need someone who has great attention to details and can apply them to KYC (Know Your Client) and payment issues raised by our customers. On a daily basis, you will on-board our clients onto payment solutions through application review and account set up. You will also work on assisting with account maintenance and training of our solutions.
This is an individual contributor position that will work as a member of the Customer Success team, providing payments support to customers and partners, and ultimately drive complete resolution to each customer request. If you enjoy engaging with people on the phone and by email and are passionate about providing customers with an amazing payments experience, then this role is for you. Come be a part of building something amazing!
The Client Success - Onboarding Specialist is the expert in Beanworks payment solutions and is primarily responsible for onboarding new clients with Beanworks payment interface. You review and resolve high volumes of payment product applications, customer success queries and on-boarding with speed and accuracy. You are in charge of following up on application paper work, coordination with third party partners, setup within Beanworks and payment partners platform, payment training, changes in customer accounts and proper tracking within CRM application.
- Own payment implementation and onboarding
- Provide technical and customer support as per company core values for payments issues
- Ensure fast time-to-value for new customers and proper use of the Beanworks interface
- Drive product adoption and usage related to payments
- Provide expertise to, and support sales and account management teams in relation to payment products
- Work cross-functionally with a number of teams, including Customer Success, Sales, Product and others to build the best experience for our payments stack
- Maintain data accuracy and gather relevant data points
- You have passion for working with customers and providing a delightful experience
- You are detail oriented with fast data entry while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- You have strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- You possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills and outstanding phone presence with the ability to remain calm under pressure. English is mandatory, other languages will be considered an asset.
- You apply your strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport to both customers and colleagues while maintaining integrity and honesty
- Apply effective listening skills to understand needs beyond the question of the customer and be solution oriented - Critical thinking and ability to resolve complex situations are key to the success in this role
- You are tech savvy
- You are not a developer but you are able to discuss and give your input on technical issues, the same way you are able to explain technical issues to non-technical people.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Is resourceful, action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills – including the ability to speak to different teams such as product, engineering, and sales internally and externally
- Experience in the payments or banking operations or a high growth technology company.
- You have used an accounting software.
- Knowledge of the software development cycle and basic computer troubleshooting.
- You are proficient in the Google suite and pick up new software easily.
- Experience with support software (Intercom) and CRM (Salesforce).
Beanworks Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest but only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.