Customer Support Representative
Customer Success (CSX)Full TimeVancouver, BC
Customer Support Representative
Want to join a dynamic, expanding tech startup? Accounts Payable automation is a growing solution domain. Beanworks Solutions Inc. is revolutionizing the world of accounting software by disrupting traditional solutions with its elegant, cloud-based software, BeanworksAP. We solve the pain of lost invoices, late payment fees and managing paper. We make controllers and AP managers rejoice by automating their manual accounts payables processes, giving them total visibility, control and reduced fraud risk.
Beanworks Solutions Inc. is conveniently located in downtown Vancouver, with easy access to transit and affordable parking. Our smart, diverse team, values innovation, accountability and doing whatever it takes to get the job done, and done well.
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our growing team. One of the significant ways we differentiate ourselves from our competitors is by providing an amazing customer experience. Providing great customer service is essential to the success of our operations. As a Customer Support Representative, you will develop and maintain strong relationships with customers to ensure that their business needs are met and exceeded. You will answer inbound calls and messages to resolve customer issues and/or escalate to the appropriate internal ressources. You will maintain our help centre and help our Customer Success Manager and Technical Engineers with day to day tasks. You will have a key role as the first point of contact for our customers and in tracking the source of our customers struggles. Their success in using our solution is your success.
This is an entry role with the potential for career advancement for high performers. If you are organized, enjoy engaging with people on the phone and by email, and are passionate about providing customers with an amazing experience then this role is for you. Come be a part of building something amazing!
Responsibilities of the role:
- Handle customer requests via phone, chat and email
- Provide technical and customer support as per company core values.
- Work cross-functionally to resolve and escalate customer issues.
- Update support materials and maintain customer support desk. Track and tag relentlessly.
- Assist with back end changes.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Listening Skills: Lets other speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- You are tech savvy.
- Use efficiently support software and phone queue system.
- Learn all aspects of our software quickly to provide relevant answer to customer enquiries.
- Critical thinking, ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex situations.
- Able to translate technical info into customer facing content.
- Able to use new tools.
- You have used an accounting software.
- Knowledge of the software development cycle and basic computer troubleshooting.
- You are proficient in the Google suite and pick up new software easily.
- Fluency in French
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree ideally in technology, business administration or finance
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Experience working for a SaaS company and/or start-up would be considered an asset
- Basic knowledge of accounting