Customer Success Manager
Customer Success (CSX)Full TimeVancouver, BC
Want to join a dynamic, expanding, high-growth tech startup? Accounts Payable automation is a growing solution domain. Beanworks Solutions Inc. is revolutionizing the world of accounting software by disrupting traditional solutions with its elegant, cloud-based software, BeanworksAP. We solve the pain of lost invoices, late payment fees and managing paper. We make controllers and AP managers rejoice by automating their manual accounts payables processes, giving them total visibility, control and reduced fraud risk.
Beanworks Solutions Inc. is conveniently located in downtown Vancouver, with easy access to transit and affordable parking. Our smart, diverse team values innovation, accountability, and doing whatever it takes to get the job done, and done well.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. One of the significant ways we differentiate ourselves from our competitors is by providing an amazing customer experience. Providing great customer service is essential to the success of our operations. As a Customer Success Manager, you will develop and maintain strong relationships with customers to ensure that their business needs are met and exceeded. You will lead implementations, resolve customer issues, engage customers to accelerate product adoption and manage expansion. You will monitor customer health, design and implement strategies for customer and product success. You will be the first point of contact for the group of customers you are responsible for, ensuring they have a first class experience with our team. Their success in adopting our solution is your success.
This is a role with the potential for career advancement for high performers. If you are organized, enjoy engaging with people on the phone and by email, and are passionate about providing customers with an amazing experience then this role is for you. Come be a part of building something amazing!
Responsibilities of the role:
- Build and maintain value-rich relationships with customers
- Lead customer implementation and onboarding
- Provide technical and customer support as per company core values.
- Ensure fast time-to-value for new customers
- Drive product adoption
- Work cross-functionally to resolve customer issues
- Update support materials and maintaining customer support desk. Create training videos and guides. Lead webinars on various customer support topics.
- Manage expansion of products/services in customer base
- Drive internal continuous improvement project.
- You have passion for working with customers
- You have strong organizational and planning skills.
- You possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills and outstanding phone presence with the ability to remain calm under pressure. English is mandatory, other languages will be considered an asset.
- You apply your strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport to both customers and colleagues while maintaining integrity and honesty.
- Apply effective listening skills to understand needs beyond the question of the customer.
- Critical thinking and ability to resolve complex situations are key to the success in this role.
- You are tech savvy.
- You are not a developer but you are able to discuss and give your input on technical issues, the same way you are able to explain technical issues to non-technical people.
Bonus Points If:
- You have used an accounting software.
- Knowledge of the software development cycle and basic computer troubleshooting.
- You are proficient in the Google suite and pick up new software easily.
- Experience with support software (Intercom) and CRM (Salesforce).
Education & Experience We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree ideally in technology, business administration or finance
- 1-2 years of customer support and service experience
- Experience working for a SaaS company and/or start-up would be considered an asset
- Basic knowledge of accounting