ProductFull TimeVancouver, BC
Want to join a dynamic, expanding high growth Tech Company? Accounts Payable automation is the next big solution space. Beanworks Solutions Inc. is revolutionizing the world of accounting software by disrupting traditional solutions with its elegant, cloud-based software, BeanworksAP. We solve the pain of lost invoices, late payment fees and managing supplier invoice. We make controllers and AP managers rejoice by automating their manual accounts payables processes, giving them total visibility, control and reduced fraud risk. We are the Apple of AP Automation.
Beanworks Solutions Inc. is conveniently located in downtown Vancouver, with easy access to transit and affordable parking. Our smart, diverse team values innovation, accountability, and doing whatever it takes to get the job done, and done well. We work hard, we move fast and we have a mountain to climb, if that excites you - you have found your home!
Responsibilities of the Role
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Lead: Clearly set the product prioritization with a balance of near-term deliverables and longer-term backlog of feature requests.
- Execute: As the Product Owner, keep the team focused and on schedule; work closely with engineering, sales and marketing teams to execute on roadmap with clear requirements (in the form of epics & stories), milestones, KPIs, and business value.
- Learn: Synthesize market changes and technology improvements into actionable improvements for the Beanworks platform. Stay on top of the competition and know everything they're doing and then figuring out which of those actions need a response and which are noise.
- Collaborate: Partner closely with internal and external stakeholders to provide a global viewpoint and extend applications across use cases
- Deliver world-class innovation in features, usability and product performance in consistent cadence of releases. Manage a cross-functional process for prioritizing, delivering and launching product releases.
- Be the internal and external authority and advocate for your given area of focus.
- Assure quality standards are being met and that legal documentation requirements are satisfied.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Experience driving cross-functional teams to deliver new products or services
- Proven track record of using data and metrics to define and justify market and product requirements, build business cases and measure product performance.
- Experience creating positioning/messaging strategy and ability to present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Work with Head of Product as part of the Product Team to build an execution plan that delivers on the CPO’s product vision and product roadmap.
- Perform detailed requirements analysis.
- Drive product adoption.
- Re-affirm and clarify business requirements and vision during various points of the agile development process.
- Sign-off that stories were delivered with the anticipated business value or technical enablement.
- You have a passion for working with customers.
- You have strong organizational and planning skills.
- You possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills and outstanding phone presence with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- You apply your strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport to both customers and colleagues while maintaining integrity and honesty.
- Apply effective listening skills to understand needs beyond the question of the customer.
- Excellent at requirements gathering and communicating requirements
- Critical thinking and ability to resolve complex situations are key to the success in this role.
- You are tech savvy. Know how to use Aha and Jira.
- You are not a developer but you are able to discuss and give your input on technical issues, the same way you are able to explain technical issues to non-technical people.
- You have product experience in accounting or payments software.
- Product experience in Mobile applications
- Experience with support software (Intercom) and CRM (Salesforce).
Education & Experience
- Minimum BA / BS degree from a four-year accredited university
- 3+ years of Product Management experience bringing SaaS products to market
- 3+ years of Agile Product Development (Scrum or Kanban)
- Accounting Software experience or experience as an Accountant
- Experience with producing and delivering sales training and other go-to-market collateral.
- Solid understanding of SaaS Metrics
- Knowledge of UX best practices