Sales Development Representative
SalesFull TimeVancouver, BC
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a position that provides training on the fundamentals of Software Sales and ideally looks to promote our employees into full closing roles as Account Executives. We are looking for curious, energetic, and motivated people who want to jump start their sales career by building the foundation of what it takes to be a top sales performer.
Sales Development Representatives are driven and competitive individuals who focus on generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our sales team. We are looking for hardworking people to discover and pique the interest of VP & C Level executives.
Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, humility, and hunger to learn to be part of Beanworks, and the drive to not only meet but exceed sales targets. Working closely with our Management team and our Senior Sales people will give you the opportunity to develop and continue to develop your career in sales. You will learn from the best by working alongside the top performers on the sales team along with sales leadership. Self- motivated individuals looking to build a solid foundation in software sales are an ideal fit for this position.
- Managing inbound leads and cold calling
- Managing prospect expectations and overcoming objections.
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including calls scheduled, calls completed, qualified opportunities and deals won from your meetings.
- Develop skills necessary for promotion into a full, closing role
- 0 to 1 year of sales or professional experience
- A strong interest in building a career in sales
- Curiosity & demonstrative evidence of professional & personal development
- Entrepreneurial mindset - eager to advance through clearly defined learning and earning paths
- Self disciplined, organized and ambitious. Able to consistently hit daily and monthly objectives
- Competitive salary (45,000.00 - OTE 65,000.00) All of our reps are presently making 90% of on-target earnings or more
- Ongoing training, development and support for a career in technology sales
- Fast progression: We have promoted everyone on the sales team who has been here for one year
- Team oriented atmosphere where we win and lose as a team
- Snacks, ping pong, parties, & beer.