Beanpay Success Manager
Customer Success (CSX)Full TimeVancouver, BC
Beanpay (Payment) Success Manager
Want to join a dynamic, expanding tech startup? Accounts Payable automation is a growing solution domain. Beanworks Solutions Inc. is revolutionizing the world of accounting software by disrupting traditional solutions with its elegant, cloud-based software, BeanworksAP. We solve the pain of lost invoices, late payment fees, and managing paper. We make controllers and AP managers rejoice by automating their manual accounts payables processes, giving them total visibility, control, and reduced fraud risk.
Beanworks Solutions Inc. is conveniently located in downtown Vancouver, with easy access to transit and affordable parking. Our smart, diverse team, values innovation, accountability and doing whatever it takes to get the job done, and done well.
We are looking for a Beanpay Success Manager to join our growing team. The payments component of our solution is called Beanpay - and we are looking for a process-oriented, energetic, experienced player to manage this service. As a Beanpay Success Manager, you will be the customer-facing expert on payments. You will own the application process for Beanpay across all our payment methods, identifying and qualifying Beanworks and Sage APA customers to use BeanPay in some form. You will be involved at all stages, from reviewing the applications to managing the relationships with our vendors. This is a highly visible position with the opportunity to work closely with internal stakeholders and our Success and Sales departments. Knowledge of digital payments, i.e. ACH/ EFT, Virtual Credit Cards, Cheque Issuance, Wire... is a must and having worked in a similar role will definitely be an asset.
If you are organized, enjoy engaging with people on the phone and by email, and are passionate about providing customers with an amazing experience then this role is for you. Come be a part of building something amazing!
Responsibilities of the role:
- Review and process new customer applications - ensure that applications are complete, correct and accurate.
- On-going account roll-out monitoring. Handle customer requests via phone, chat, and email.
- Conduct campaigns, work with Sales and find new ways of increasing adoption and usage.
- Manage vendor relations, margins on service and integrations. Assist with escalation.
- Create and maintain accurate reports on Beanpay on usage, margins and satisfaction.
- Use SalesForce dashboard to keep our gross and net margins by service line visible.
- Attention to Detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Organization and Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Persuasion: Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
- You are tech savvy.
- You know the payment application process and how to deal with sensitive information.
- You use Salesforce, Intercom, other apps and phone to maximize efficiency.
- You learn new software and integrations quickly to become the new champion of payments at Beanworks.
- You are data and results driven and take pride in showing your results in clean dashboards.
- You are able to maintain great relationships with customers and internal and external stakeholders
- You are able to translate technical info into customer-facing content and increase self serving content.
- You can bring value in building the best product for accounting teams.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree ideally in technology, business administration or finance
- 2-3 years of experience in the payment industry required
- Experience working for a SaaS company and/or start-up would be considered an asset
- Experience with accounting solutions and basic knowledge of accounting
- Fluency in French is a bonus!