Audio Visual Technician
OperationsPart TimeWoodbridge, ON
At bb Blanc, we are dedicated to bringing our clients sensational events (big and small) with unmatched customer service and at the forefront of that is our people. That’s where you come in. We are looking for highly skilled, personable technicians looking to learn more every day to deliver the bb Blanc magic to all events. In this role, you would be working with one of our exclusive venue partnerson but not exclusively their weekend events. This is an ideal position for a student with passion for the technology / customer service industry that is looking to supplement income primarily on the weekends and other times that may work around your schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As an Audio Visual Technician, your objectives are, but not limited to:
- Under the direction of the Labour Manager, will carry out daily operational / technical duties;
- Responsible for accurate setup, dismantling and efficient operation of audiovisual equipment including Lighting / Projectors / Computer / Audio Systems / Special FXs
- Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving equipment and software issues
- Responsible for proper security, storage, transportation and maintenance of equipment
- Responsible for front of the line customer service and interaction with clients, venue partners and other vendors as needed
- Monitoring and managing a clean inventory room of cables and equipment
- Completing all required documentation and reports;
- Responding and confirming that you have received and understand all the information given to you for all the events you are involved with
- Other duties as assigned by Labour Manager
Qualifications and Requirements
Success in this role calls for having a passion for working with clients. The ideal candidate will have:
- Post-secondary education or 2 years similar experience;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Willingness to train to develop Excellence in Customer Service and Leadership Acumen
- Technical knowledge of Audio, Video, Projection, Computer, and Lighting
- Experience with Light Jockey.
- Fall Arrest and Scissor Lift License
- Portrays a polished professional image to meet company dress code requirements.
- Must excel in high stress environments and situations.
- Heavy lifting will be required
- Must have willingness to work flexible hours as dictated by Labour Manager, including evenings and weekends.
- Must be available to work Friday’s Saturday’s and Sunday’s
- Must have G class License and access to vehicle