Audiovisual Project Manager
B2BFull TimeWoodbridge, ON
Full-Time Salary ($60-$75K annually based on experience)
bb Blanc is a Canadian owned and operated live event company, who has been supplying award winning audiovisual/staging production and live entertainment to both the corporate and social event markets since its inception in 2008. With “Creating Event Magic” as our core purpose, bb Blanc has become a leader in our industry, executing over 2500 events each year from small meetings and intimate soirees, weddings to large elaborate productions.
Unmatched creativity and award-winning customer service are what we pride ourselves in and at the forefront of that is our people. Are you someone who is Passionate about delivering Magical, Memorable event experiences? Do you pride yourself on your Professionalism always being Committed, showing Honesty and Integrity? Do you want to be involved with an effective Team that openly Communicates and works together to achieve the highest of standards? If so, bb Blanc is the team for you.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to facilitate the Audiovisual organization of key events, delivering every project on time within the budget and scope. Must have an encompassing background in all elements of event technology, management and customer service while being skilled at working independently and getting the best out of the people and resources they oversee. Must have a passion for live events and be self-motivated to learn and grow with the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As an Audiovisual Project Manager, your objectives are, but not limited to:
· Need to have a very well-rounded skill set in Audio, Video, Lighting, and Staging
· Need to have experience with floorplan software such as AutoCad and or Vectorworks
· Technical support for bb Blanc Account Managers from the quoting stage of the event to the very end
· Responsible to lead, manage, and hold onsite technical crew accountable on all events.
· Client service needs to be held at the highest possible level in all interactions with clients
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties / vendors for the flawless execution of projects
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Develop and share in the client’s vision as to event objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
· Ensure resource availability and allocation
· Develop detailed project plans and manage the progress time table
· Manage project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
· Manage and maintain relationships with clients, staff, and third-party vendors
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Create comprehensive pre and post event documentation as required
Qualifications and Requirements
· 3 or more years of similar experience
· Proven previous leadership experience
· Strong oral and written communication skills;
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
· Willingness to develop excellence in customer service and leadership acumen
· Excellent technical knowledge of Audio, Video, Lighting, and Staging
· Heavy lifting will be required
· Must have willingness to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
· Must have G class License and access to vehicle