Driver Full -Time and Part-Time Available
WHSEFull TimeWoodbridge, ON
Location: Woodbridge, ON
bb Blanc is a Canadian owned and operated live event company, who has been supplying award winning audiovisual/staging production and live entertainment to both the corporate and social event markets since its inception in 2008. With “Creating Event Magic” as our core purpose, bb Blanc has become a leader in our industry, executing over 2500 events each year from small meetings and intimate soirees, weddings to large elaborate productions.
Unmatched creativity and award-winning customer service are what we pride ourselves in and at the forefront of that is our people. Are you someone who is Passionate about delivering Magical, Memorable event experiences? Do you pride yourself on your Professionalism always being committed, showing honesty and Integrity? Do you want to be involved with an effective team that openly communicates and works together to achieve the highest of standards? If so, bb Blanc is the team for you.
We currently have an opening for a driver within our Audio Visual Team.
The successful candidate will be a great communicator, experienced in truck driving and willing to work weekends and after hours.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a driver, your objectives are, but not limited to:
· Perform the delivery and pick-up of equipment
· Responsible for the loading and unloading of trucks
· May be required to assist in the setup and dismantle of equipment on site.
· Inspect the condition of the equipment and noting any defects, broken, and damaged equipment
· Ensure that equipment being picked-up is properly identified and complete necessary checklist paperwork
· Perform housekeeping duties in the shop area as required
· Provide assistance to the Warehouse/Logistics Manager as needed
Qualifications and Requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
· Valid G license and clean abstract
· D license an asset
· Capable of lifting 50 lbs.
· Fork Lift License is an asset
· Experience driving a 26’ 5-Ton truck an asset
· Flexible and adaptable and able to multi task in a fast paced environment
· Must be able to work evenings and weekends as this a 24/7 environment
· Must provide and wear own Steel Toe Boots