Full-Time Audiovisual Warehouse Associate
WHSEFull TimeWoodbridge, ON
$16/hr and up (based on experience)
Location: Woodbridge, ON
bb Blanc is a Canadian owned and operated live event company, who has been supplying award winning audiovisual/staging production and live entertainment to both the corporate and social event markets since its inception in 2008. With “Creating Event Magic” as our core purpose, bb Blanc has become a leader in our industry, executing over 2500 events each year from small meetings and intimate soirees, weddings to large elaborate productions.
Unmatched creativity and award-winning customer service are what we pride ourselves in and at the forefront of that is our people. Are you someone who is Passionate about delivering Magical, Memorable event experiences? Do you pride yourself on your Professionalism always being committed, showing honesty and Integrity? Do you want to be involved with an effective team that openly communicates and works together to achieve the highest of standards? If so, bb Blanc is the team for you.
Reporting to warehouse management, the warehouse person is involved in the processing of audiovisual equipment from high end gear to soft goods. Experienced in a high-pressure environment. Very knowledgeable about audio visual equipment and a well-developed attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be a great communicator, experienced in AV and willing to work weekends and after hours.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Pick/Pack/Ship and Return complex events.
• Ensure all events are processed in a timely manner.
• Load/unload customer and company vehicles.
• Perform testing and cleaning of equipment (QC – basic level).
• Perform routine and preventative maintenance on equipment.
• Assist in pickup and deliveries.
• Daily warehouse cleaning and upkeep.
Qualifications and Requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
• Must have transportation and good driving record.
• Truck driving experience. Driving 5-ton an asset
• Attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
• Able to regularly lift up to 75 lbs.
• Highly-motivated, Autonomous. Team player.
• Audio Visual Warehouse - Shipping and Receiving: 1 year (Preferred)
• Forklift experience and Certification an asset.
• Basic computer skills: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Unibiz R2 experience a plus.
• Secondary School (required).
• AV industry training an asset.
• License: Driver’s License (G class or greater) required.
• Must provide and wear own steel-toe boots/shoes