SiteFull TimePerth, ON
The Equipment Operator safely runs various heavy equipment on site to assist with the overall success of the project.
The Equipment Operator must have a good knowledge of how the equipment works and knowledge of safe operating procedures. The ability to learn new tasks and communicate well with everyone on site are also important in this role.
- Follow the direction of your Spotter and/or Foreman
- Aware of surroundings and the equipment’s abilities
- Flexibility in the operation of equipment
- Effective communication with all parties
- Basic knowledge of MOL standards on open excavations and trenching
- Safe material handling (loading and unloading)
- Perform physical work to complete manual work as required
- Circle check, verification of fluids, last time lubricated