SiteFull TimePerth, ON
The Site Labourer will perform physical work on construction sites including digging, operating hand and power tools, loading and unloading construction materials and level new concrete/other materials.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and enjoy being outdoors in various weather conditions. They will embrace physical labour, take direction well, and be willing to learn new tasks.
- Assist skilled workers, foreman and machine operators in construction projects
- Perform physical labour to complete manual work as required
- Unload and carry materials at constructions sites
- Prepare and apply construction materials as required
- Smooth and level new concrete or other materials
- Clean out site from debris and discarded material
- Place traffic signals where appropriate
- Operate equipment under the direction and supervision of the site foreman.