SiteFull TimePerth, ON
The ideal candidate should have thorough knowledge and experience working with grades in a construction setting. They must know the hazards and safety requirements of the job (mandatory), have experience working on relevant projects and equipment is preferred. You must have the physical endurance and capability to work outdoors in various weather conditions. Must have a certain amount of dexterity, work well with your hands, be self-aware and an ability to remain alert is required. Individual must be willing to travel.
- Working very closely with the Forman to fully understand the project
- Understand the GPS system (Trimble) and be able to competently and accurately operate it
- Be able to calibrate the equipment to new projects
- Layout for any site related items
- Provide grades and drainage, excavations, foundations, parking areas, curbs etc, etc
- Act as a lead hand for the Forman – take daily direction and administer this to the workers