Site Foreman/Site Supervisor
SiteFull TimePerth, ON
The Site Foreman/Site Supervisor is responsible for coordinating the efforts of construction projects from a site level and ensuring the project is completed correctly and on time. The Site Foreman/Site Supervisor must also ensure that Health & Safety guidelines and company policies and procedures are adhered to by workers, subcontractors, and suppliers.
A qualified candidate will have proven experience as a construction Site Foreman and/or Site Supervisor , in-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment, the Occupational Health & Safety Act and the Ontario Building Code. A proven ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints, excellent communication skills, and the ability to report effectively, and problem-solve.
- Ensure a daily presence on each assigned project. Be the company’s face on site.
- Coach subcontractors on AWD’s processes and systems.
- Ensure the job is done right by having a clear understanding of the project drawings and specifications.
- Recognize extras/savings and bring to AWD Project Manager’s attention
- Assist in hitting Company GP Targets
- Complete Daily Log
- Remain consistent with documentation and communication between AWD’s Project Manager, subcontractors, suppliers & Client/Owner.
- Ensure resources are adequate for the project and request more if required.
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Report problems when they arise and resolve as instructed