MarketingFull TimeVancouver, BC
The Marketing Coordinator connects Avenue to our clients and potential clients. A successful person in this role will know how to engage users at every stage of the funnel, experimenting and learning at the same time—we’re focused on outcomes, not processes!
What you’ll do:
- Level up Avenue’s content marketing –bringing your content background, snappy copywriting skills & fresh ideas to the table.
- Own the success of Avenue’s social media channels. Define what, where and when we post, and handle user engagement on all platforms.
- Reach our customers where they are. Use research and experimentation to find and develop new advertising strategies and event marketing opportunities for Avenue.
- Enable the sales team to perform at the highest level. For example, by writing email content, doing market research or developing other tooling. Marketing and Sales work very closely at Avenue and collaboration is key here.
- Contribute your marketing skills and experience (plus anything else you bring to the table) to cross-functional projects which will define where Avenue goes as a company.
How you’ll represent our values:
At Avenue, we aim to live our four core values every day. Here are some of the ways we expect you’ll do that.
We own our work.
- Relevant experience and a drive to learn more about marketing will enable you to thrive in our fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Understanding context comes naturally to you, allowing you to ensure your work drive’s the company’s objectives forward.
- Your nigh on obsessive attention to detail allows you to deliver on every aspect of your job without missing a beat.
We care about people.
- You’re an expert communicator. You understand and communicate with our clients—and every team across the company—in an empathetic way.
- You’re a team player, always looking for ways to help others and drive value for your team & the company.
- You contribute to a respectful and safe environment that fosters creativity, openness & freedom to make mistakes.
- Confidently communicate –from webinars to in-person conferences, you are comfortable directly interacting with our customers.
We grow courageously.
- You can wear many hats and wear them with confidence. You enjoy context switching and diving into new things.
- You consider everything an experiment and are always open to trying things a different way.
We redefine what’s possible.
- Problems? What problems? You look at problems as challenges and enjoy finding ideal solutions, in an agile way.
- You’re always on the lookout for ways to improve both your day-to-day work and the bigger picture at Avenue.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual salary of $45-50k commensurate with experience.
- Awesome benefits delivered through League.com’s digital platform, giving you flexibility, choice and control. Extended coverage for both medical and dental, plus your own lifestyle (think gym, workout gear, ski pass, etc.) and health spending accounts (think massage, chiropractor, glasses, etc.)
- The right tools for the job (Macbooks, 34" monitors)
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Flexible distributed working environment with the best team.
- Given the events of 2020, we have adapted to become a fully distributed team. We have exciting plans to build on this in 2021.
Avenue grew out of a need we saw in the real estate industry. All of the REALTORS® we knew put in hours of screen time each week, online, trying to manage the many moving parts that made up their personal marketing. They wanted to attract new clients, but they weren’t getting results.
As a team of marketers, engineers, and designers, we saw how our respective skill sets could work together to solve the problem. We could give REALTORS® what they’d never had before: the chance to market themselves online, and stand out—supported by the knowledge and tools only a team of experts could provide.
Avenue firmly believes in the value of a diverse and inclusive workplace where people come together to learn and grow. We welcome applicants of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. As a company, we are working to provide equal opportunities and a supportive work environment for all.
If you’re ready to join a fast-paced and innovative team, send in your application. In your cover letter, we want to know what you are passionate about and why that makes you a great fit for Avenue.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
To note: we are closed over the Christmas break so interviews will be conducted in January.