Client Marketing Operations Coordinator
OperationsFull TimeVancouver, BC
Totally at home with modern marketing, you will strengthen the online presence of our clients. As Client Marketing Coordinator, you will be an integral support to our REALTORS®. You will create social media campaigns, content and more to help our clients increase reach, traffic and brand awareness.
You have marketing experience, but more importantly, you have a wealth of potential. Imagine a role where your intelligence, analytical thinking, and performance directly impacts our success. Life at Avenue means influencing change on a team, company, and industry level.
We are looking for talented, hardworking individuals with great energy and initiative to drive success. We encourage our team to push outside comfort zones and pursue initiatives that have the potential to develop the way we operate as a company.
What You’ll Do
- Utilize social media and search to drive our clients’ online presences, developing paid campaigns and testing for optimal results.
- Curate interesting, on-brand content for our clients to share with their audiences.
- Assist clients with marketing-related enquiries ranging from straightforward to downright brainteasers.
- You will support and learn from our Client Marketing Operations Specialists.
- A do-er, you take ideas—yours and your team’s—from inception to completion.
- You are a dab hand with a pen (or would be, if we still used pens). Writing flowing copy comes naturally to you.
- Part scientist, you put your analytical mind to work, utilising data to improve your work, making it stronger and more effective every time.
- A collaborator, you share input and incorporate feedback every chance you get. You seek out ways to add value and help teammates, regardless of whether it’s part of your job.
- An adaptor to change, you work well in an ever-shifting, multi-priority startup environment. Amidst distractions, you have the ability to navigate from task to task, knowing what to prioritize and making sure nothing gets missed.
- You are self-aware, understanding your strengths and how they can benefit a team. This is a role that will develop over time, and your input will be key to that.
- You’re a quick study, keen to expand your education/experience in marketing with an ever-growing arsenal of tools. You find it easy to adopt new technologies and adapt strategies from one medium to another.
Benefits and Perks
- Annual salary of $35,000
- Awesome benefits delivered through League.com’s digital platform, giving you flexibility, choice and control. Extended coverage for both medical and dental, plus your own lifestyle (think gym, workout gear, ski pass, etc.) and health spending accounts (think massage, chiropractor, glasses, etc.)
- The right tools for the job (Macbooks, 34” monitors, etc.)
- Flexible distributed working environment with the best team.
- Given the events of 2020, we have adapted to become a fully distributed team. We have exciting plans to build on this in 2021.
Avenue grew out of a need we saw in the real estate industry. All of the REALTORS® we knew put in hours of screen time each week, online, trying to manage the many moving parts that made up their personal marketing. They wanted to attract new clients, but they weren’t getting results.
As a team of marketers, engineers, and designers, we saw how our respective skill sets could work together to solve the problem. We could give REALTORS® what they’d never had before: the chance to market themselves online, and stand out—supported by the knowledge and tools only a team of experts could provide.
The Client Marketing team is a group of hard-working, GIF-loving, oddballs who are not afraid to express and show what makes each team member unique. We honour each other's quirks as well as strengths, and our support for each other goes beyond our day-to-day work.
Avenue firmly believes in the value of a diverse and inclusive workplace where people come together to learn and grow. We welcome applicants of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. As a company, we are working to provide equal opportunities and a supportive work environment for all.
If you’re ready to join a fast-paced and innovative team, send in your application. In your cover letter, we want to know what you are passionate about and why that makes you a great fit for Avenue.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.