Client Marketing Operations Coordinator
Client OperationsFull TimeVancouver, BC
Totally at home with modern marketing, you will strengthen the online presence of our clients. As Client Marketing Operations Coordinator, you will be an integral support to our REALTORS®. You will create social media campaigns, content and more to help our clients increase reach, traffic and brand awareness.
You have marketing experience, but more importantly, you have a wealth of potential. Imagine a role where your intelligence, analytical thinking, and performance directly impacts our success. Life at Avenue means influencing change on a team, company, and industry level.
We are looking for talented, hardworking individuals with great energy and initiative to drive success. We encourage our team to push outside comfort zones and pursue initiatives that have the potential to develop the way we operate as a company.
What You’ll Do:
Be the master of our client’s digital marketing. Within the scope of our Avenue services, you will maintain our client’s online marketing services to ensure that it aligns with their business needs as well as the growth of Avenue.
- Define and deliver the best ways to represent our clients on social media;
- Produce, optimize and deliver quality leads for our clients through different platforms. Manage clients’ budget and ensure they are going towards the best possible outcome for their business;
- Use data and analytics to drive brand awareness, generate leads, and maintain engagement and relevance for our client’s online marketing services.
Represent your marketing expertise internally and externally at Avenue.
- Provide marketing-specific support, problem-solving and recommendations to clients and colleagues;
- Be the voice of our marketing services and the technical marketing expert in any collaborations, projects or initiatives across the company.
Build your professional skills and development in alignment with Avenue’s business goals.
- Your professional goals and achievements matter. You discover competencies and skills you are interested in exploring, developing and refining;
- You challenge our processes within your work and the company at large and seek new ways or opportunities to make them better, more efficient and stronger.
- Are reliable and skillful at understanding and balancing your responsibilities at a daily, weekly, or monthly level;
- Know how to adapt and effectively communicate in order to stay connected with your teams, managers and the rest of the company;
- Are a self-starter, innovative, and open to change. Working on projects that shape the future of the company excites you;
- Are flexible and adapt to any new processes or methodology and absorb new information critically in order to get the job done.
Benefits and Perks
- Annual salary of $40,000
- Awesome benefits delivered through League.com’s digital platform, giving you flexibility, choice and control. Extended coverage for both medical and dental, plus your own lifestyle (think gym, workout gear, ski pass, etc.) and health spending accounts (think massage, chiropractor, glasses, etc.)
- The right tools for the job (Macbooks, 34” monitors, etc.) including an allowance to set up your home workspace.
- Flexible distributed working environment with the best team.
- Given the events of 2020, we have adapted to become a fully distributed team. We have exciting plans to continue building on this in 2021 and beyond.
Avenue grew out of a need we saw in the real estate industry. All of the REALTORS® we knew put in hours of screen time each week, online, trying to manage the many moving parts that made up their personal marketing. They wanted to attract new clients, but they weren’t getting results.
As a team of marketers, engineers, and designers, we saw how our respective skill sets could work together to solve the problem. We could give REALTORS® what they’d never had before: the chance to market themselves online and stand out—supported by the knowledge and tools only a team of experts could provide.
The Client Marketing team is a group of hard-working, GIF-loving, oddballs who are not afraid to express and show what makes each team member unique. We honour each other's quirks as well as strengths, and our support for each other goes beyond our day-to-day work.
Avenue firmly believes in the value of a diverse and inclusive workplace where people come together to learn and grow. We welcome applicants of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. As a company, we are working to provide equal opportunities and a supportive work environment for all.
If you’re ready to join a fast-paced and innovative team, send in your application. In your cover letter, we want to know what you are passionate about and why that makes you a great fit for Avenue.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.