SalesFull TimeVancouver, BC
Do you feel unsatisfied with just meeting targets and maintaining the status quo? So do we. We work hard to make sure that every voice is heard. At Avenue, your work and ideas genuinely make an impact.
As a full-stack Account Executive (AE), you establish relationships and drive results through effective selling and exceptional customer service. You will manage your pipeline from lead to close and run flawless sales cycles.
This role will grow as we do and is a great opportunity to be part of a team full of potential. We provide both key learning opportunities and the space to develop your role.
Forget being a corporate cog, life at Avenue means influencing change on a team, company, and industry level: your interactions with our potential customers form the foundations of our business. We encourage testing out new ideas, bringing your knowledge and experience to the table, and making this role your own. Our products are a necessity to modern realtors, sales at Avenue are about finding the right fit; really getting to understand their business so you can recommend the right services.
Imagine a role where your intelligence, analytical thinking, and performance directly impacts our success. We are looking for talented, hardworking individuals with great energy, leadership, and sales initiative to drive revenue growth. We encourage our team to push outside comfort zones and pursue initiatives that have the potential to develop the way we operate as a company.
We’d love for you to join us on this journey as we transform Avenue from a flourishing tech startup, into a household name.
What You'll Do
Sales at Avenue means being part of a people-centric team, focused on building a rapport with REALTORS® of all backgrounds and personalities. The sales team are the heart of our company, and our success ultimately depends on their dedication and talent.
- Manage your own pipeline from warm/inbound leads from events, webinars, workshops, referrals and PPC.
- Lead the charge on taking interested prospects through to becoming fully-fledged customers in online demos of our products.
- Rapidly developing rapport with clients and establishing yourself as a trusted advisor, understanding their business needs innately.
- Accelerate through a fast sales cycle, often at times moving from demo to close on the same phone call.
- Devote yourself to continuous improvement and exceed the expectations of those around you.
- Provide planning and take part in conferences, networking events, trade shows, workshops and lunch & learns.
- Help Avenue surpass revenue and growth targets.
You have a wealth of sales and service experience and thrive in target-driven, high-performance roles. You are analytical and intelligent; when a problem arises you are equipped and ready to find a solution, often for the entire team. If high-level sales excites you, this role is the perfect segue into an opportunity with endless potential.
- You have 1+ year of sales experience in a full-stack/AE role or 2+ years strong experience in an SDR role and are looking to take the leap into account executive.
- You ideally have virtual demo experience, particularly in the marketing or tech space.
- You thrive on the phone - ideally having cold calling experience.
- You are self-motivated, driven and have an awesome work ethic. You love a challenge, and have a great attitude; no task is too small or job too difficult.
- You thrive in fast-paced and rapidly evolving environments and can think on your feet to answer questions and problem solve impromptu.
- Your ability to read and adapt your pitch to every potential customer comes naturally.
- You are results-driven - willing to put in the time and energy necessary to surpass targets and drive company growth.
- You always stay organized and focused when managing a large volume of deal flow. Your follow-ups are timely and nothing falls through the gaps.
- You are coachable - you can adeptly absorb and apply feedback.
- You’re a creative, innovative thinker, rapidly identifying roadblocks and providing solutions on how to overcome them.
- You are a natural communicator. You can relate to anyone, seamlessly problem solve mid-sale and adapt on the fly.
- You are generally awesome to be around. We want people who bring their own personality and add diversity to our team.
- If you have experience with Salesforce & Outreach.
- If you have experience at SaaS companies working directly with customers and closing business against a sales quota.
Benefits and Perks
- Awesome benefits delivered through League.com’s digital platform, giving you flexibility, choice and control. Extended coverage for both medical and dental, plus your own lifestyle (think gym, workout gear, ski pass) and health spending accounts (think massage, chiropractor, glasses etc...)
- The right tools for the job (Macbooks Airs, 34” monitors etc)
- Base salary is $45-50k per annum/with on-target commission earnings of $20-25k
AvenueHQ is transforming the $10.5 billion real estate marketing industry. Our technology automates the essential marketing tasks required to manage a Realtor’s online presence and advertising. We're growing rapidly as we expand our services across the continent.
Avenue firmly believes in the value of a diverse and inclusive workplace where people come together to learn and grow. We welcome applicants of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. As a company, we are working to provide equal opportunities and a supportive work environment for all.