React Native Mobile Developer
DevelopmentFull TimeVancouver, BC
Atimi is seeking React Native software developers for positions at our Vancouver office and onsite at client offices in North America and Australia.
You are a React Native developer with experience in both iOS and Android who believes in providing clients with top-notch development services, confident in your ability to produce quality solutions with clean design and code. You work well with colleagues, partners and clients, and have great communication skills.
- Expertise in specific performance optimization techniques for mobile platforms
- Experience working in mixed-discipline project teams following an Agile methodology
- Experience working directly with clients and other project stakeholders to define and refine requirements
- Strong English skills (written and verbal)
Nice to Have
- Financial services experience
- Experience bridging native capabilities with React Native
- Experience with the iOS and Android platforms
- Experience with more than one mobile platform
- Service industry experience
- Creative hobbies and interests
Please submit your resume and cover letter for review along with links and/or screenshots to apps/code you have developed. All applications will be reviewed, but only those who are able to demonstrate the right skills will be contacted for an in-person interview.
This job is open to all candidates with a valid visa to work in Canada, but preference is given to those who can work out of our Vancouver office. Relocation support is not provided.
CLIENT SITES IN NORTH AMERICA
This job is open to all candidates with a valid visa to work in Canada.
This job is open to all candidates with a valid visa to work in Australia. Relocation support is not provided.
About Atimi Software
Hello, we’re Atimi! We are experts in native, hybrid and progressive web apps. Major brands choose us for our deep mobile experience and, above all else, the high quality of apps we deliver. We’re also proud to say that Atimi is one of only a handful of Apple Mobility Partners in North America.
Fundamentally, Atimi believes in compensating people based on the value they provide. All of us are evaluated on the core skills we’re able to demonstrate when doing our job. Once you demonstrate new skills, there’s no reason that shouldn’t be recognized. We want to provide developers with fast moving, cutting edge projects where everybody has a voice and nobody is concerned with ego or internal politics, so all of us are challenged to constantly improve.