Senior UX/UI Designer
UX/UIFull TimeVancouver, BC
Atimi is seeking a full-time UI/UX designer with a passion for mobile app design and a relentless eye for detail. You should have at least 5 to 7 years’ experience, and be comfortable in a design role where you are solving complex interaction design, as well as mobile app feature and functionality problems. You also have great communication skills to sell your designs to your team and to clients.
- Solid understanding of mobile UX principles including iOS & Android UX guidelines
- Advanced understanding of usability principles and ideation techniques for Mobile UX
- Able to convey creative and innovative ideas on multiple levels
- Superior design sensibility and able to depict design solutions verbally, illustratively, and interactively
- Advanced skills in Mobile UX rapid wireframing and prototyping
- Advanced visual design and asset production for mobile UX
- A portfolio that demonstrates clear, thoughtful, and coherent problem solving abilities
- A portfolio demonstrates graphic and motion graphics craftsmanship and attention to detail
- Able to travel 1 to 2 weeks in a year
Nice to Haves
- Able to work independently and lead design projects
- Advanced knowledge and work experience with iOS & Android UX guidelines and dual platform reconciliation
- Confident negotiating skills and conflict management skills
- Good project management skills
Please submit your resume and design portfolio for review along with links and/or screenshots. All applications will be reviewed, but only those who are able to demonstrate the right skills will be contacted for an in-person interview.
This job is open to all candidates in Canada, but preference is given to those who can work out of our Vancouver office. Relocation support is not provided.Why Work for Atimi?
Find the work-life balance you have been craving with a flexible schedule, generous time off and convenient commute to work or option to work from home. Join a team where fun is encouraged with team building activities and Company events. You can also expect generous compensation along with awesome benefits so come to work in your comfy clothes, make yourself a cup of fresh ground coffee, and dive into your amazing career.About Atimi Software
Hello, we’re Atimi. If you’ve got a smart phone or a computer, you’ve seen our work. You may not know our name, but you use our software – whether it’s on Apple or Android devices, Blackberry or Windows, you’re already familiar with what we do, you just don’t know it yet. We work with high profile companies that want to extend their brand reach. Our clients hire us to do the flagship work for major brands. We know what it takes to get noticed: over 60% of our apps have been featured by Apple in TV ads, iTunes advertising, in-store or in print ads. We work with Fortune 500 companies who want to be recognized for being innovative and want to ensure a true brand experience at every customer touch-point.
Fundamentally, Atimi believes in compensating people based on the value they provide. All of us are evaluated on the core skills we are able to demonstrate when doing our job. Once you demonstrate new skills there’s no reason that shouldn’t be recognized. We want to provide developers with fast moving, cutting edge projects where everybody has a voice and nobody is concerned with ego or internal politics, so all of us are challenged to constantly improve.
- Extended Medical/Dental Benefits
- Learn from & work with world class mobile Devs
- Flexible schedule & option to work from home
- Beautiful office and views and conveniently in front Skytrain
- 3 Weeks vacation + paid sick time
- Fortune 1000 clients and projects
- Monthly team building activities/ Company sponsored events
- Health Spending Account