Spinnaker Software Engineer
DevelopmentFull TimeMelbourne - onsite
Atimi is seeking an experienced Spinnaker software engineer for a position at our client’s offices in Australia. You are a seasoned developer who believes in providing clients with top-notch development services, confident in your ability to produce quality solutions with clean design and code. You work well with colleagues, partners and clients, and have great communication skills.Must Haves
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Professional experience with Spinnaker
- Experience working in mixed-discipline project teams following an Agile methodology
- Experience working directly with clients and other project stakeholders to define and refine requirements
- Strong English skills (written and verbal)
- Financial services experience
- Experience with more than one mobile platform
- Service industry experience
- Creative hobbies and interests
Please submit your resume and cover letter for review along with links and/or screenshots to apps/code you have developed. All applications will be reviewed, but only those who are able to demonstrate the right skills will be contacted for an in-person interview.This job is open to all candidates, but preference will be given to candidates with a valid visa to work in Melbourne, Australia. Relocation support is not provided.
About Atimi Software Inc.
Hello, we’re Atimi! We are experts in native, hybrid and progressive web apps. Major brands choose us for our deep mobile experience and, above all else, the high quality of apps we deliver. We’re also proud to say that Atimi is one of only a handful of Apple Mobility Partners in North America.
Fundamentally, Atimi believes in compensating people based on the value they provide. All of us are evaluated on the core skills we are able to demonstrate when doing our job. Once you demonstrate new skills there’s no reason that shouldn’t be recognized. We want to provide developers with fast moving, cutting edge projects where everybody has a voice and nobody is concerned with ego or internal politics, so all of us are challenged to constantly improve.