Senior Native Android Developer
Atimi is seeking an experienced native Android software developer to fill a position in for a client in the eastern time zone. You are a seasoned Android developer who believes in providing clients with top-notch development services, and confident in your ability to produce quality solutions with clean design and code. You work well with colleagues, partners and clients, and have great communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience in developing native Android applications
- 7+ years of experience in software development
- Experience working in mixed-discipline project teams following an Agile methodology
- Experience working directly with clients and other project stakeholders to define and refine requirements
- Strong English skills (written and verbal)
Nice to Haves
- Service industry experience
- Creative hobbies and interests
EASTERN TIME ZONE / VANCOUVER This job is open to all candidates with a valid visa to work in Canada, but preference is given to those who are located in the eastern time zone or can work out of our Vancouver office. Relocation support is not provided.
CLIENT SITES IN NORTH AMERICA This job is open to all candidates with a valid visa to work in Canada.
Please submit your resume and cover letter and complete the application questions for review along with links and/or screenshots to apps/code you have developed. All applications will be reviewed, but only those who are able to demonstrate the right skills will be contacted for an in-person interview.
Why Work for Atimi? Find the work-life balance you have been craving with a flexible schedule, generous time off and convenient commute to work or option to work from home. Join a team where fun is encouraged with team building activities and Company events. You can also expect generous compensation along with awesome benefits so come to work in your comfy clothes, make yourself a cup of fresh ground coffee, and dive into your amazing career.
About Atimi Software Inc.
Hello, we’re Atimi. If you’ve got a smart phone or a computer, you’ve seen our work. You may not know our name, but you use our software – whether it’s on Apple, Android, or Windows, you’re already familiar with what we do, you just don’t know it yet. We work with high profile companies that want to extend their brand reach. Our clients hire us to do the flagship work for major brands. We know what it takes to get noticed: over 60% of our apps have been featured by Apple in TV ads, iTunes advertising, in-store or in print ads. We work with Fortune 500 companies who want to be recognized for being innovative and want to ensure a true brand experience at every customer touch-point. Fundamentally, Atimi believes in compensating people based on the value they provide. All of us are evaluated on the core skills we are able to demonstrate when doing our job. Once you demonstrate new skills there’s no reason that shouldn’t be recognized. We want to provide developers with fast moving, cutting edge projects where everybody has a voice and nobody is concerned with ego or internal politics, so all of us are challenged to constantly improve.
- Extended Medical/Dental Benefits
- Learn from & work with world class mobile Devs
- Flexible schedule & option to work from home
- Beautiful office and views and conveniently in front Skytrain
- 3 Weeks vacation + paid sick time
- Fortune 1000 clients and projects
- Monthly team building activities/ Company sponsored events
- Health Spending Account
(benefits applicable to full-time employees at our head-office)