Retail Sales Associate / Style Advisor
Anne Mulaire Sales TeamFull TimeWinnipeg, MB
About the Role
Are you a natural at building relationships? Do you have an eye for style? Do you have an engaging and upbeat personality? This is an opportunity for you to shine!
As a Retail Sales Associate / Style Advisor you will play a vital role in creating a memorable customer experience and upholding our reputation as a sustainable fashion brand in Winnipeg. You will directly impact our business by building your unique presence as a style advisor and finding creative ways to entice our customers to return for a personalized shopping experience.
Why Anne Mulaire?
Anne Mulaire is a local Winnipeg boutique and manufacturer that produces and sells high-quality fashion garments to customers in Manitoba and across Canada and the US. All garments are eco-friendly and made using sustainable and ethical practices.
We are forward thinkers, innovators, and creators. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. If you are looking to play a vital role in the success of a well-established sustainable fashion brand, we want you on our team!
Your Day to Day
- Performing daily tasks including opening and closing duties, cleaning, and maintaining the floor throughout the day in order to support in overall store maintenance
- Acknowledging and assisting walk-in customers/appointments
- Assisting customers with requests over the phone, email and website chat
- Efficiently and accurately processing sales transactions using the POS register system and adhering to checkout standards
- Participating in the ongoing maintenance of the selling floor and fitting rooms, including re-sizing of fixtures, putting go-backs away, executing markdowns, and signing fixtures and windows where needed
- Participating in store programs and selling events, such as Pop-ups in the city
- Merchandising the shop floor with current launches and mark downs
- Helping the customer service department in processing Online Exchanges and Returns
- Helping the customer service department in processing “Resale” items
- Assisting with quarterly Boutique inventory
- Ensuring the store is visually appealing, contributing to company standards through product presentation, replenishment, store housekeeping, store maintenance and visual displays
- Keeping current on our product and service updates
- Assist production team with tagging, steaming, folding and any other tasks as necessary
What you’ll bring
- Expertise - All sales associates are expected to become experts of the brand's selling behaviours, leveraging these behaviours with every customer who walks through our doors or connects with us via email, telephone or website chat and allowing us to provide a premium customer experience.
- Integrity – Be the face of the brand, maintain authenticity, live and communicate the Anne Mulaire values and ethos.
- Adaptability – Optimistically acclimatize to environments of change whether through process, industry or organizational.
- Collaboration – Contribute to an environment that supports transparency and cooperation among others.
- A self-starter mentality and use of good judgment in all situations.
- A demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers.
- An upbeat, optimistic, passionate and friendly personality.
- A demonstrated ability to be a team player and contribute to the store’s success.
- 1+ year of experience in a mid-volume, customer-driven retail environment
- Exceptional communicator, both verbally and written
- A diverse set of interests and skills
- Availability to work on weekends and evenings.
- Flexibility during the busy holiday season (October to December) as shifts and hours may change.
Would be nice
- Bilingual, English and French
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Free on-site parking
- Store discount
- Health & Dental benefits after 3 months of employment
Anne Mulaire is an equal opportunity employer. This means that we strive to make employment decisions at every point of the employment, from application to termination, based on merit. We want to have the most qualified person in every position. In addition, we believe an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace is one where all workers, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education or disability, feel valued, included, and respected.