Online Fulfilment / Shipping Associate
Anne Mulaire Admin TeamFull TimeWinnipeg, MB
Anne Mulaire is a local Winnipeg boutique and manufacturer that produces and sells high quality fashion garments to customers in Manitoba and across Canada and the US. All garments are eco-friendly and made using sustainable and ethical practices.
About the Role
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Online Fulfilment / Shipping Associate who can add value to our team. The position is ideal for someone who is self-motivated and is able to work under pressure with a good eye for detail. As an Online Fulfilment / Shipping Associate, you will balance processing, preparing, and shipping orders with providing support to the production team. This is a Monday to Friday daytime position. No weekends or evenings!
Why Anne Mulaire?
We are forward thinkers, innovators, and creators. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. If you are looking to play a vital role in the success of a well-established sustainable fashion brand, we want you on our team!
Your Day to Day
- Track and print incoming online orders
- Identify if item(s) are in stock and if not, move orders to the production queue
- Package and label orders to prepare for shipping
- Fulfill orders in the online e-commerce website
- Coordinate shipping of packaged parcels with Canada Post or other local shippers
- Deliver packages as required with personal vehicle to local post office
- Prepare orders for in-store pickup
- Perform basic cleaning activities to maintain a clean work area
Assisting the Production Team:
- Tag and steam clothing
- Apply iron transfers to clothing
- Organize and restock inventory
- Cut paper patterns
- Other production tasks as required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Word, Excel and general computer skills
- Commitment to quality and safety
- Must have a valid driver's licence and access to a vehicle (mileage paid)
Would be Nice
- Bilingual (French & English) is an asset, but not required
- Experience in a fulfillment position is a plus, but not required
Anne Mulaire is an equal opportunity employer. This means that we strive to make employment decisions at every point of the employment, from application to termination, based on merit. We want to have the most qualified person in every position. In addition, we believe an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace is one where all workers, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education or disability, feel valued, included, and respected.