Shipping / Customer Service Associate
Anne Mulaire Admin TeamFull TimeWinnipeg, MB
Anne Mulaire is a local Winnipeg boutique that manufactures and sells high quality fashion garments to customers in Manitoba and across Canada and the US. All garments are eco-friendly and made using sustainable and ethical practices.
About the Role
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Shipping / Customer Service Associate who can add value to our team. The position is ideal for someone who is self-motivated and is able to work under pressure with a good eye for detail. As a Shipping / Customer Service Associate, you will balance processing, preparing, and shipping orders with providing support to the boutique and production teams.
Why Anne Mulaire?
We are forward thinkers, innovators, and creators. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. If you are looking to play a vital role in the success of a well-established sustainable fashion brand, we want you on our team!
Your Day to Day
Shipping/Online Fulfilment (60%):
- Track and print incoming online orders
- Identify if item(s) are in stock and if not, move orders to the production queue
- Package and label orders to prepare for shipping
- Fulfill orders in the online e-commerce website
- Coordinate shipping of packaged parcels with Canada Post or other local shippers
- Deliver packages as required with personal vehicle to local post office
- Prepare orders for curbside or in-store pickup
- Perform basic cleaning activities to maintain a clean work area
Assisting with Customer Service and the Boutique (20%):
- Greet customers and assist with sales in the boutique
- Answer the boutique phone and assist with customers over-the-phone
- Operate cash register, take payments, and issue receipts
- Assist in re-organizing boutique displays and keep the boutique clean and organized
- Other tasks as required
Assisting the Production Team (20%):
- Tag and steam clothing
- Apply iron transfers to clothing
- Organize and restock inventory
- Cut paper patterns
- Other production tasks as required
*Please note: The percentage breakdown of the various tasks with the Customer Service Team and the Production Team can vary based on the need of the company.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Word, Excel and general computer skills
- Commitment to quality and safety
- High School Graduate required, Associates' or Bachelors' degrees are a plus
- Must have a valid driver's licence and access to a vehicle (mileage paid)
Would be Nice
- Bilingual (French & English)
- Experience in a fulfillment position is a plus, but not required