Sewing Machine Operator
Anne Mulaire Production TeamFull TimeWinnipeg, MB
Anne Mulaire is a local Winnipeg boutique that manufactures and sells high quality fashion garments to customers in Manitoba and across Canada and the US. All garments are eco-friendly and made using sustainable practices.
About the Role
We are looking for a full-time Sewing Machine Operator to join our team. We look for individuals who have a passion for sewing and enjoy challenges. Everyday will be different at Anne Mulaire as you will get the chance to work on a variety of pieces.
Why Anne Mulaire?
We offer competitive compensation and benefits. If you are someone who is looking to play a vital role in the success of an up-and-coming fashion company … we want you on our team!
Your Day to Day
- Produce bamboo and cotton jersey fashion garments such as jackets, dresses, tops, leggings and pants.
- Sew pre-cut fabric pieces including, but not limited to, pockets, flaps, binding, piping, hoods, sleeves and linings.
- Assess the quality of cut pieces before sewing to ensure garments are up to quality standards.
- Participate in the sewing process as part of a team to ensure all work is completed in accordance with quality standards, delivery schedules and safety requirements.
- Ensure individual and team productivity quotas are met or exceeded on a daily basis.
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations and related company policies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience using industrial sewing machines is essential, preferably in the apparel manufacturing industry.
- Able to use various industrial machines such as single needle, serger, mini-serger, cover-stitch and binding machines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Reliable with a good attendance record and a focus on punctuality
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to quality and safety