Production Support Assistant
Anne Mulaire Production TeamFull TimeWinnipeg, MB
Do you have experience working in a clothing manufacturing environment?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where your contribution has a meaningful and positive impact on your team’s success?
Anne Mulaire is looking for a full-time Production Support Assistant to join our team. You will be responsible for the quality control of manufactured fashion garments to ready them for sale for our customers in addition to being a key contributor to supporting the clothing manufacturing process.
If you enjoy multi-tasking, are well organized and have a keen eye for detail …we want you on our team!
Anne Mulaire is a local Winnipeg boutique store and designer clothing manufacturer that sells high quality fashion garments to customers in Winnipeg and across Canada and the US. We offer competitive compensation and a flexible schedule.
· Inspect each garment for defects to ensure it adheres to Anne Mulaire’s high quality standards;
· Clean garments as specified;
· Apply size transfer and attach sales tags to garments;
· Create and print labels for sales tags;
· Steam or iron garments;
· Record accurate quantity and size of completed garments;
· Input completed garments in Shopify inventory;
· Support production by bundling and organizing cut pieces for the sewers;
· Cut paper patterns;
· Cut swatches from bolts of fabric to determine variations in dye lot shades
· Complete re-cuts due to defects in fabric or missing piece;
· Assist with alterations and custom orders – examples include performing minor sewing tasks such as sewing hooks and buttons on jackets, minor material cutting and clothing disassembly;
· Organize fabric remnants;
· Monitor and report inventory of transfers, sales tags, and other sales supplies;
· Clean manufacture weekly or as needed;
· Extra COVID19 measures: Sanitize workspace daily (heat press, cutting table, sewing machine or any other station used)
• Other duties as assigned.
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
· Resourceful and well organized;
· Ability to multi-task;
· Ability to speak and understand English fluently in order to comprehend written and verbal instructions;
· Machine sewing skills and hand sewing skills preferred;
· Experience with Excel and general computer skills;
· Ability to stand for long periods of time;
· Ability to work well independently and with others in a fast-paced environment.
· Reliable with a good attendance record and a focus on punctuality.