Sewing Machine Operator - Full-Time
Anne Mulaire Production TeamFull TimeWinnipeg, MB
Do you have a passion for fashion?
Do you enjoy sewing high quality fashionable tops, pants, dresses, blazers?
Do you love to sew in an environment where there is a variety of daily tasks?
We are looking for a full-time Sewing Machine Operator to join our team. We look for individuals who have a passion for sewing and enjoy challenges. Everyday will be different at Anne Mulaire as you will get the chance to work on a variety of pieces. If you have a passion for sewing and enjoy creating beautiful garments… we want you on our team!
Anne Mulaire is a local Winnipeg boutique store that sells high quality fashion garments to customers in Winnipeg and across Canada and the US. We offer competitive compensation and a flexible schedule. We are located on a major bus route, near the Osborne Station.
- Produce bamboo and cotton jersey fashion garments such as jackets, dresses, tops, leggings and pants;
- Sew pre-cut fabric pieces including, but not limited to, pockets, flaps, binding, piping, hoods, sleeves and linings;
- Assess the quality of cut pieces before sewing to ensure garments are up to quality standards;
- Participate in the sewing process as part of a team to ensure all work is completed in accordance with quality standards, delivery schedules and safety requirements;
- Ensure individual and team productivity quotas are met or exceeded on a daily basis;
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations and related company policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience using industrial sewing machines is essential, preferably in the apparel manufacturing industry;
- Able to use various industrial machines such as single needle, serger, mini-serger, cover-stitch and binding machines;
- Able to speak and understand English fluently in order to understand written and verbal instructions;
- Able to work well with others in a fast-paced environment;
- Reliable with a good attendance record and a focus on punctuality.