ServicePart TimeVancouver, BC
Hello Vancouver! Alive & Well Personal Training is looking for a creative and fun personal trainer or kinesiologist to join our team at our Kitsilano studio on West 4th Avenue.
We're looking for candidates who fit the following description:
- You’re passionate about helping others get healthy and fit
- You’re caring, dedicated and excited to seeing others succeed at their goals
- You’re responsible, driven, hard working, and love to work with a team that believes in living a balanced life
- You have a zest for life and want others to feel the same way
- You’re detail oriented and particular about how exercises are carried out
If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
Personal trainers at Alive & Well Personal Training provide clientele with the knowledge, motivation, and coaching to help them make long-term, authentic lifestyle changes. The right candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a strong love for and comprehensive understanding of the wellness industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and implement individualized and unique personal training programs that are tailored to each client
- Demonstrate and teach clients to use proper exercise technique
- Document work with clients thoroughly and provide outstanding customer care (admin work)
- Participate in internal marketing and sales
- Take part in staff meetings, internal education and company events
- Become an active team member who exhibits personal responsibility and leadership skills to help our studio run smoothly and efficiently
- Show commitment to professional development and continuing education
Qualifications and Skills
- Kinesiology Degree or Personal Training Certification
- Professional liability insurance (minimum $2,000,000)
- Valid First Aid and CPR
- Demonstrated sales ability
- Valid BC Driver’s License
How to Apply
Alive & Well wants to hear from positive people with experience in team leadership, customer service and community involvement.
Please apply here to send your resume and a short cover letter, detailing why you would like to work for Alive & Well Personal Training.