OperationsPart TimeVancouver, BC
Founded out of a passion to help people feel great, Alive & Well is a boutique personal training studio that helps busy Vancouverites to build strength, decrease pain and live healthier, more confident lives.
Offering in-studio and online training, customized programming and unparalleled support, our sole mission is to show our community that taking care of ourselves doesn't have to feel overwhelming, intimidating or selfish. We believe that, with a little support, people can create meaningful change to their health and wellbeing - and that’s exactly what we help them accomplish.
To help grow our team, we’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who loves working with people and is passionate about making a difference in the lives of others…as that’s exactly what we do at our studio.
If you are hired for this coaching position, you will be joining our team of employees and will quickly begin coaching clients in a part-time capacity (with the intention to grow towards a full-time position).
- Develop and implement individualized personal training programs for clients
- Coach clients through 12-week programs and document progress
- Demonstrate proper exercise instruction
- Provide outstanding customer care
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
- People skills and personality
- Good communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic and self-organization
- Fitness certification or Kinesiology degree
If you have these additional skills, your resume will go right to the top of the stack (but if you don’t have these skills, you should still apply because they are not mandatory).
- Previous personal training experience (fitness studio, health club, in-home trainer, etc.)
- Online coaching experience
- Previous sales experience
- Previous leadership experience
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you!