Technology DevelopmentFull TimeToronto, ON
Alibi Technologies is at the forefront of content and ecommerce. Our innovative product allows brands and creators to better engage with their consumers by providing a seamless entertainment and shopping experience. With robust analytics to track user engagement, we provide our clients with actionable data to improve their products, services, and consumer experience.
As a small startup, we are building a tenacious agile team that can iterate rapidly. We are a collaborative and supportive group of developers and designers that appreciate imagination and accountability. We provide a flexible remote working schedule, benefits and support your growth within the company.
As our Product Designer, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the experiences we create are delightful, innovative and accessible. This is a great opportunity to have an impact on the design culture of our organization. As our business revolves around video content, music and ecommerce, if you are knowledgeable and passionate about these spaces we’d love to hear from you.
- Facilitate our product vision by identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions
- Conduct competitive analysis of related websites and apps
- A solid grasp of user-centered design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that are optimized for mobile-first and responsive design
- Rapidly test and iterate designs
- Define and track usability goals
- Quickly and thoroughly learn new technologies required to perform duties
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
- Help redefine the way we watch and shop online
- Help us create a culture of excellence
- You are an intermediate designer with three or more years of UX design experience
- Ability to work with business and clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet the product vision
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to internal stakeholders and teams
- Experience in agile development teams
- Creative problem solver, open to receiving developmental feedback
- Expertise in UX software; we use Figma
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation
Nice to haves
- Experience with video, music, e-commerce and analytics
- Experience with Vimeo, Shopify, Airtable and/or Gitlab