Customer Success Manager
Customer SuccessFull TimeTORONTO, ON
ACTO is on a mission to improve treatment access by disrupting the way drugs and devices are commercialized globally. ACTO Commercialization Cloud for Life Sciences is the only one-stop-shop sales, marketing, and training platform designed to help life sciences companies effectively communicate their clinical evidence story, increase sales, and gather powerful field intelligence. We help life sciences companies increase rep effectiveness, message consistency, and build a culture of continuous learning while helping them stay compliant.
Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our fast-growing Customer Success Team.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will be responsible for ongoing customer engagement through go-live and post-implementation support. The Customer Success Manager will manage and report all factors of client engagement to ensure that we deliver an exceptional customer experience and successful deployment every time.
In this role you will:
- Own and manage a client base of ACTO customers
- Completely immerse yourself and build mastery in ACTO’s mobile solution, business model, and customer success best practices
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including Implementation Specialists through onboarding, training, implementation and deployment of the solution to a defined group of clients
- Use a consultative approach to clearly define client needs and requirements and then translate the requirements into operational plans
- Provide support to clients through in-person interaction, remote and/or in-person training and support as required. This includes leading webinars, teaching end-users how to navigate the platform etc.
- Manage each stage of implementation, and drive successful adoption based on your understanding of the client’s industry and their expected outcomes
- Ensure that clients have the required knowledge to implement the solution
- Troubleshoot, navigate, and resolve issues that arise both independently and through coordination with team members
- Rely on your communication skills, your technical aptitude, and your ability to follow-through to ensure successful post-deployment
- Build credibility and foster strong long-term relationships with clients and partners
- Communicate customer comments, requests, and issues to the development team and/or management as required
- Ensure that appropriate information is exchanged among key stakeholders
- Manage strategic client relationships. Identify opportunities for growth, and partner with clients to build implementation plans, timelines, and key milestones
- Work with cross-functional teams to quickly and effectively resolve client challenges and ensure that they have a positive experience
- Conduct post-implementation reviews to look for and suggest improvements to the process
- Ensure customer satisfaction with the ultimate goal of growing the use of the platform within their organization.
- Manage renewals for accounts and work with the sales team to identify new use cases and provide support to extend solution usage
- 2-3 years of Customer Success experience in B2B SaaS
- 2-3 years of Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, or Dental working experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Life Sciences strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent technical skills (phone, computer, admin systems)
- Hungry and humble, low ego and willing to do whatever it takes to succeed
- To be an exceptional team player with a can-do attitude who is able to collaborate effectively with and empower a tight-knit team while also being able to work independently
- Excellent presentation skills with an aptitude for building and maintaining long-term relationships
- To grasp technical language quickly and effectively translate it to different audiences by breaking complex problems down into easily digestible next steps forward
- To be data-driven and measure your efforts and assess performance
- To travel to client locations as needed, both in Canada and overseas
- To understand SAAS, web and mobile applications
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience within the life sciences/healthcare industry
- Experience working in an agile environment and collaborating with development teams
- Experience working in a SaaS company
Job Type: Full-Time
At ACTO we believe diverse and inclusive teams perform better. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodations during our interview process. We thank everyone for their interest in ACTO, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.