Mid-Market Account Executive
SalesFull TimeTORONTO, ON
Mid-Market Account Executive
At ACTO, we're on a mission to disrupt how drugs and devices are commercialized in the US and around the world. ACTO is the Commercialization Cloud for Life Sciences: a one-stop-shop sales and marketing platform for life sciences companies that combines their field sales and marketing tools in a single app, and field intelligence into a single dashboard. By helping to transform the commercialization process in the field digitally, ACTO enables life sciences companies to differentiate their sales process, increase sales and maximize their brand potential in a highly regulated landscape.
What we are looking for
ACTO is in the midst of disrupting how pharmaceutical products and medical devices are commercialized in the US and around the world. As such, we are seeking a highly-motivated and driven Account Executive (AE) with the ability to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective Life Sciences clients. You will be responsible for generating sales while also contributing to internal projects and corporate initiatives. You will have the unique opportunity to work independently towards personal and professional development goals while being part of a collaborative team.
ACTO's sales engagement platform combines the learning and skills-based aspects of training. ACTO is committed to creating exceptional value for clients through our patented training solution which has proven to increase sales performance and enhance revenue. We are dedicated to continuous and ongoing product innovation and services to ensure ease of use and seamless integration.
We are looking for passionate, competitive and creative B2B sales hunters who know how to prospect and close business. As an AE, you will shape the future of pharmaceutical and medical device commercialization. This is a special opportunity where you can create your own future with one of Canada's most rapidly-growing and innovative companies.
What you need to know
As the AE, your primary objective is to sell ACTO's Commercialization Cloud along with related support services to prospective and existing customers. In addition, you will: manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning; participate in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition; negotiate pricing and contractual agreements to secure new business; and identify and develop strategic alignment with key customer stakeholders.
· Industry leading, multi-award winning technology
· Competitive compensation package
· Massive opportunity for personal and professional growth
· Results-driven and collaborative culture
· Prospecting new business by conducting research to identify key stakeholders within a target account
· Build necessary pipeline to attain key revenue targets
· Identify and understand the key business challenges and goals of your clients
· Articulate the correct value propositions and messaging through product demonstrations
· Prepare and develop sales material such as presentations, proposals, and contracts for potential clients
· Navigate purchasing process and negotiations to secure signed contracts from clients
· 2-3 years of B2B outbound sales experience
· Clear and consistent track record of exceeding sales goals
· Experience in technology sales, specifically a Software as a Service (SaaS) model
· Experience in Life Sciences preferred
· Software demonstration experience preferred
· Ability to complete sales and activity details utilizing CRM software
· Results-oriented approach with a competitive drive to achieve the highest levels of performance
· Project management experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Disciplined, passionate, hardworking, and self-driven
· Desire to continuously develop and improve
· Bachelor’s degree required
At ACTO we believe diverse and inclusive teams perform better. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodations during our interview process. We thank everyone for their interest in ACTO, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.