Customer Support Specialist
Customer SuccessFull TimeTORONTO, ON
Customer Support Specialist
ACTO is changing how drugs and devices are brought to market and promoted. ACTO Commercialization Cloud is the only unified sales, marketing and compliance platform designed for life sciences that delivers field effectiveness and powerful data insights by combining micro-learning, sales enablement, video coaching, and live events in a single, engaging app. Global life sciences companies use ACTO to increase sales, drive brand alignment, and reduce compliance risk.
The Customer Support Specialist is a key player in ensuring that our customers have a successful experience using the ACTO platform. You will analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve customer questions. This means understanding the nuances of the platform and walking clients through any issues they have. You will also create and update customer facing support content like articles, FAQs, guides, and how-to documents. You will be a bridge between the Customer Success and Product teams – understanding our clients and their needs and ensuring they use the platform successfully. This role provides an opportunity for growth - you will begin by handling day-to-day support using chat, email, and the telephone but you have the opportunity to grow and ultimately lead a global Customer Support team. The ideal candidate for this role needs to be able to grasp technology quickly, hit the ground running, and work well within a dynamic team. At ACTO you will join an enthusiastic, fast-paced, and dynamic team that thrives on providing an excellent experience to all our customers.
· Gain a deep and nuanced understanding of the ACTO platform. This includes understanding how to navigate the platform, integrations, feature-sets but also how customers are getting value from the platform.
· Provide day-to-day functional and technical support to our customers using our support software, email, and the telephone. Troubleshoot software issues, bugs, and platform-related customer questions.
· Work closely with the Customer Success and Product Teams to resolve pressing customer issues and ensure proper, timely follow-up to make sure SLAs are met and customer satisfaction remains high.
· Communicate proactively and professionally with customers regarding their support cases.
· Create accurate, reliable, and complete case activity updates suitable for maintaining an accurate knowledge base.
· Create and update both internal and external support content (FAQs, Guides, Articles) and technical documentation.
· Manage a demanding workload while maintaining individual and team objectives.
· Play a key role in creating the processes to scale the support function at ACTO.
· Bachelor's degree
· 1 - 3 years minimum of experience in customer support (preferably in SaaS)
· Technical aptitude and experience
· Experience creating customer-facing content like articles, FAQs etc.
· Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written
· Analytical, business, and tech savvy – must possess the ability to understand customer business processes and workflows and translate them into system functionality to help customers meet their needs with existing system features
· Ability to grasp complex system workflows, to understand cause and effect for actions taken in a business process or software system.
· To be an exceptional team player with a can-do attitude who is able to collaborate effectively with and empower a tight-knit team while also being able to work independently
· Flexible and adapts well to rapid change
Bonus points if you have
· Experience within the life sciences / healthcare industry
· Experience working in an agile environment and collaborating with Development teams and/or Customer Success teams
· Experience working in a SaaS company
Job Type: Full-Time
At ACTO we believe diverse and inclusive teams perform better. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodations during our interview process. We thank everyone for their interest in ACTO, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.