Technical Support Specialist
Customer SuccessFull TimeTORONTO, ON
ACTO is changing how drugs and devices are brought to market and promoted. ACTO Commercialization Cloud is the only unified sales, marketing and compliance platform designed for life sciences that delivers field effectiveness and powerful data insights by combining micro-learning, sales enablement, video coaching, and live events in a single, engaging app. Global life sciences companies use ACTO to increase sales, drive brand alignment, and reduce compliance risk.
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our fast-growing team.
As the Technical Support Specialist, you will be a key player in ensuring that our customers have a successful experience using the platform every day. In this role you will focus on analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving complex and technical questions from customers in a consistent, timely, and professionally communicated manner. You will also work with both the Customer Success and Product teams to create and update customer-facing support documentation on an ongoing basis. In this role, you will join an enthusiastic, fast-paced, and dynamic team at ACTO that thrives on providing an excellent support experience to our customers.
· Gain a deep and nuanced understanding of the ACTO platform including complex feature configurations, integrations, and feature-sets.
· Provide day-to-day functional and technical support to our customers using our support software, support email, and the telephone.
· Troubleshoot software issues, bugs, and platform-related customer questions.
· Log customer-reported defects in our case tracking system.
· Work with the Customer Success and Product Teams to resolve pressing customer issues.
· Provide proactive communication to customers regarding their support cases
· Create accurate, reliable, and complete case activity updates suitable for maintaining an accurate knowledge base.
· Ensure proper, timely follow-up on assigned support cases to ensure Service Level Agreements are met and customer satisfaction is high.
· Manage a demanding workload while maintaining individual and team technical support objectives.
· Create and update both internal and external support content (like FAQs and Guides) and technical documentation.
· Communicate with customers in a timely, professional, and calm manner.
· Bachelor's degree
· 1 - 3 years of experience in technical support (preferably in SaaS)
· Technical aptitude and experience
· Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written
· Analytical, business and tech savvy – must possess the ability to understand customer business processes and workflows and translate them into system functionality to help customers meet their needs with existing system features
· Ability to grasp complex system workflows, to understand cause and effect for actions taken in a business process or software system. This skill is critical in troubleshooting issues to distinguish between user error and actual system defects
· Experience with one or more of the following is highly preferred: programming languages, relational databases, HTML/content development
· To be an exceptional team player with a can-do attitude who is able to collaborate effectively with and empower a tight-knit team while also being able to work independently
· Flexible and adapts well to rapid change
Bonus points if you have:
· Experience working in the life sciences industry
· Experience working at a SaaS company
· Experience working in an agile environment and collaborating with development teams
Job Type: Full-Time
At ACTO we believe diverse and inclusive teams perform better. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodations during our interview process. We thank everyone for their interest in ACTO, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.