Technical Support Specialist
Customer SuccessFull TimeTORONTO, ON
ACTO is on a mission to improve treatment access by disrupting the way drugs and devices are commercialized globally. ACTO Commercialization Cloud for Life Sciences is the only one-stop-shop sales, marketing, and training platform designed to help life sciences companies effectively communicate their clinical evidence story, increase sales, and gather powerful field intelligence. We help life sciences companies increase rep effectiveness, message consistency, and build a culture of continuous learning while helping them stay compliant.
Technical Support Specialist
As a member of the Technical Support team, you play a key role in the daily success of our customers. You will be focused on troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving complex software questions and issues in a fun and professional environment. You will join an enthusiastic, fast-paced and dynamic team at ACTO that thrives on providing an effortless support experience to our customers.
In this role you will:
· Provide day to day functional and technical support to our customers
· Troubleshoot software issues, bugs and questions
· Log customer-reported defects in our case tracking system
· Work with the Customer Success and Product Team to resolve and pressing customer issues.
· Gain a deep understanding of ACTO including complex feature configurations, integrations and feature-sets
· Provide proactive communication with customers regarding their support cases
· Create accurate, reliable, and complete case activity updates suitable for maintaining an accurate knowledgebase
· Ensure proper, timely follow-up on assigned cases to ensure service level agreements are met and customer satisfaction is high
· Ability to manage a demanding workload while maintaining individual and team technical support goals
To be successful in this role, you will need:
· Bachelor's degree
· 1 - 3 years of experience in technical support (preferably in SaaS but not required)
· Technical aptitude and experience
· Analytical, business & tech savvy – must possess the ability to understand customer business processes and workflows and translate them into system functionality to help customers meet their needs with existing system features
· Ability to grasp complex system workflows, to understand cause and effect for actions taken in a business process or software system. This skill is critical in troubleshooting issues to distinguish between user error and actual system defects
· Experience with one or more of the following is highly preferred: programming languages, relational databases, HTML/content development
· Excellent verbal (telephone) and written communication skills and professional etiquette
· Supportive team player
· Flexible and adapts well to rapid change
Bonus points if you have:
· Experience working in the life sciences industry
· Experience working at a SaaS company
· Experience working in an agile environment and collaborating with development teams
Job Type: Full-Time
At ACTO we believe diverse and inclusive teams perform better. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodations during our interview process. We thank everyone for their interest in ACTO, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.