Medical Content Specialist
Customer SuccessFull TimeTORONTO, ON
ACTO is on a mission to improve treatment access by disrupting the way drugs and devices are commercialized globally. ACTO Commercialization Cloud for Life Sciences is the only one-stop-shop sales, marketing, and training platform designed to help life sciences companies effectively communicate their clinical evidence story, increase sales, and gather powerful field intelligence. We help life sciences companies increase rep effectiveness, message consistency, and build a culture of continuous learning while helping them stay compliant.
Medical Content Specialist
We are looking for a Medical Content Specialist to join our fast-growing Customer Success Team. As a Medical Content Specialist, you will work with clients and subject-matter-experts to put together frameworks for life-sciences micro-learning modules, provide clients with best practices on breaking down medical content and uploading it into the ACTO platform, and provide support to Implementation Specialists.
In this role you will:
- Perform editorial reviews of training scripts, portals, online manuals, and any other documents/marketing material/websites against company content standards
- Responsible for delivering well-designed, strategic creative solutions for pharmaceutical, medical device, and dental clients such as core creative concepts, sales aids, leave behinds, patient and consumer education material, sales training guides.
- Provides strategic insight to the development of scientific content including microlearning modules and other medical related content.
- Collaborates on the design, development, and refinement of content for live, online and other training programs and initiatives.
- Leads meeting rehearsals with speakers and clients; prepares meeting reports and serves as the contact person with the client and other stakeholders (on all matters relating to content development.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge on regulatory requirements ensuring project teams and clients remain in compliance.
- Comply with all FDA and Health Canada regulations and requirements.
- Ensure all products are configured as per client project specification prior to release
- Provide feedback to implementation specialist/project team on review progress, or any issues causing delay
- Familiarize yourself with company production process, and ensure all required steps in their Production SOP’s have been followed prior to QC approval
- Work closely with the development team and Implementation Specialist to ensure that deadlines are met, and deliverables are released on time
- Participate in post-project “lessons learned” meetings and provide feedback to development team and Chief Revenue Officer on any recurring editorial/functional/process issues
- Identify areas for improvement (process/product/content standards) to reduce quality issues on an ongoing basis
- Assist Chief Content Manager in establishing/documenting Quality Control review processes for each product, and in developing/maintaining QC checklists for each
- Contribute to testing of other tools/products on an as-needed basis Job Specific Qualifications & Experience
- Must have a minimum of a BSc in LifeSciences, Pharma, Biology.
- Previous experience of content/editorial reviewing or functional testing of online applications would be of benefit.
- Previous experience of reviewing clinical content (or an additional clinical/science qualification), while not essential, would be an added advantage
- Previous e-learning/functional testing experience is also beneficial
- Strong grammar/editorial skills
- Knowledge of revision control systems and bug trackers (e.g., Atlassian JIRA or similar) would also help
Job Type: Full-Time
At ACTO we believe diverse and inclusive teams perform better. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodations during our interview process. We thank everyone for their interest in ACTO, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Only candidates that apply using this link will be screened: