TechnologyFull TimeTORONTO, ON
ACTO is seeking an experienced Product Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for bringing new product lines to consumers in an engaging, functional way, while opening up fresh distribution channels and collaborating with other departments. The Product Manager will work creatively and pragmatically to conserve resources and engage the product line’s potential audience. Knowledge of key demographics and an innovative perspective on product development are important in this role. If you understand the consumer market and distribution channels of SaaS in Life Sciences industry, we are interested in speaking with you.
· Familiarize yourself with the product line’s components and its potential impact on the market as a whole
· Documenting the process, protocols and SOPs surrounding the product.
· Product training and documenting the product business use cases with nuances of all the available features.
· Practice discretion when discussing the production roll-out and maintain confidentiality
· Oversee the product line’s life cycle and anticipate any problems
· Evaluate market competition and position the product line so that it appeals to consumers
· Prepare launch events to coincide with consumers’ buying patterns
· Write a go-to-market summary and introduce it to the rest of the department
· Identify and approach potential distributors
· Create mission statement for product launch and forecast performance in individual channels
· 3+ years’ product development experience in a supervisory or managerial capacity
· Knowledge of the Life Sciences market and SaaS industry
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Marketing required (MBA preferred)
· Excellent networking skills, especially with regard to distribution channels and social media
· Commitment to 25 percent travel for the first year
· Strong motivational skills, especially when it comes to leading a team